Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Elle said:

I'm don't know too much about the workings of last.fm, but I took a look at his LDR scrobbles and saw that he also scrobbled a track titled 'French Restaurant' about a month ago.

I'm not sure if this is just another unreleased song or perhaps something new, but we've never heard that title before to my recollection.

He shared the following lyrics in the Shoutbox:

Hide contents

I know they think that I have everything

If I can't have you, then I can't have me

I actually know of this French restaurant in NYC that she used to frequent, and I went there a few times too when I lived in Brooklyn. It's called Marseille, if there's any New Yorkers on the boards who need some good restaurant recs lol x

With this background information it could possibly be true. We’ll see

I read something about the history of the building and there once lived a woman who tried to become an actress, she was told she had talent, but none hired her. She sold everything one by one to follow her dream and eventually used drugs/medicines to kill herself?

"at last the realization of her alarming conditions, inevitable poverty, oncoming age and life spent in failure, became too great for her reason.”

There was also a lot more to read about the history of the building, but this felt matching to the possible lyrics of a possible song

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

17 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I just saw a TikTok that said Blue Banisters would have an A$AP Rocky feature, and they also claim that this info came from eclipse. Can anyone confirm? I hadn’t seen anyone talking about this here, so I was skeptical

don't trust anything tiktok says :hooker: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

2 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Could it be an alternative demo for Without You? :hdu:

I thought the same thing! The lyrics are definitely really similar haha

5 hours ago, Elle said:

French Restaurant

Mesh Masks in a French Restaurant feat. Gavin Newsom coming as her revenge track on this album. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

29 minutes ago, TerrenceLovesHoneymoon said:

Will we get no country songs this time? Will we get more than 11 tracks? Will we get a proper booklet?

I really hope there's no country songs on this.

I want Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight-type vibes.

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

don't trust anything tiktok says :hooker: 

Damn, I figured it was fake, but I’ve also been a little out of the loop with insider info this era lol

I can’t wait until we start getting more solid news!!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Imagine Lana would recreate the BTD sound on a few songs on BB to trigger the critics as a part of her revenge 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, not all who wander r lost said:

the pics art cover is growing on me :crying5:

I gotta laugh....:godlaugh2::bye: well at least Lana's getting what she wants. The fans loosing all expectation for professionalism.

Now wait a second here. What if she's going from But I'm not a star :justride2: to
You're the star :byeh8rs:
4e9d73ff84442f12ee63d60a740b96d7.jpg

:trisha:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

12 hours ago, Nikogo said:

I honestly wouldn’t be upset if this was the album cover (the blue with her and Clay)

https://www.last.fm/music/Lana+Del+Rey/Blue+Banisters

edit: no I don’t think it’s the album cover. But it wouldn’t be her worst. 

That's actually beautiful. I hope she actually uses that one as the album cover for BB.

2 hours ago, not all who wander r lost said:

the pics art cover is growing on me :crying5:

I don’t know if I prefer that one or the COCC one... Although I finally received by Chemtrails box set and the standard cover is better looking in hand. But the « blue shade » and the BB font is really not it. 

13 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t know if I prefer that one or the COCC one... Although I finally received by Chemtrails box set and the standard cover is better looking in hand. But the « blue shade » and the BB font is really not it. 

I love the Chemtrails cover but I hope it's the last cover that's lackluster (let's be real we could've got actual chemtrails on the cover :toofunny:)