Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I want the deep Nancy Sinatra vocals and on top of that I need a cover of Bang Bang since she's still keeping that country cowboy theme :eartha2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

12 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

That's not happening. lol

I wish it too though, but Lana...well...not gonna happen.

why do u say that 

i feel like singing lower/deeper is easier than the high register she sings in now... and sounds a lot better imo 

5 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

If the album leaks....I will wait....or try to anyways. :smile2: you?

if it leaks in hq and is just a week or two early, then yeah... but if not then i'll wait until the album :w8ing:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Anyway, Billie previewed the title track of her new album (Happier Than Ever) and its music video, but released Your Power instead. This could happen with Lana too, maybe she’s going to drop Rock Candy Sweet on June 1st and wait for July 4th for the album + the title track’s video

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

11 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

If the album leaks....I will wait....or try to anyways. :smile2: you?

I might actually wait this time... I mean, if it's indeed coming in July, I guess I could manage to wait :smokes3:

Besides, Chemtrails is still a little fresh, even if it's my least favorite album. I can try and get into it in the meantime :smokes3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I’m hoping she doesn’t tease snippet on snippet. I’ll listen to full tracks when they come out (either by her or leaking) but I’m not listening to any snippets now that I heard BB. COTCC felt so so so fresh on arrival and I contribute that to having no idea how the album sounded and I intend to do it again 

"Don’t forget me"

If this album ends up leaking, I'll probably just wait. The only album I didn't wait for was COCC because I had preordered it on vinyl and wanted to hear it. Then later that day, I got the worst haircut of my life, so I kind of see it as karma lol

imageproxy.jpg

If it leaks, I'll only listen to the tracks that I'll be curious about and only once like I did on COCC.

I'll also listen to everything that she posts to know if it's worth to buy the vinyl or not

Spoiler

I'm selfish. I only buy a record if I like it. The last one that I bought from Lana was HM

3 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

That insider on twitter @diorleak saying she's collabing with A$AP and everyone freaking out...are they a legit insider from before or what

i hope so 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

That insider on twitter @diorleak saying she's collabing with A$AP and everyone freaking out...are they a legit insider from before or what

Someone mentioned earlier that either what they say is 100% true or 100% not at all. 
I also saw a fan account mentioning a « reliable insider » that there would be a Lorde collab. But I didn’t check the rest of the conversation and it could only be a joke. 

i hate to keep bringing back the genre talk since it's a personal preference and it gets boring.... but i really don't want folk/country :trisha: about 85% of all folk music just makes me depressed and not in a fun way like UV sometimes does

sUcVobB.png

17 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

diorleak seems to have pretty reliable info, but they DM’d a fan saying she was releasing a single in May, but when they tweeted what all was happening in May they didn’t mention a single. 

they also tweeted the day after the BB snippet to not get caught up in Lana

edit: I lied, it was about 8 hours BEFORE she posted the BB snippet. So maybe they don’t know what’s going on? It’s weird to say ‘don’t get caught up in Lana’ and then the same day Lana posts a snippet

"Don’t forget me"

17 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Maybe im gonna win again:trisha: lets manifest