Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Is anyone else choosing not to listen to anything before the album again?

i see it’s "lie to ourself until we’ll crack and eventually listen to the leaks even tho we said we won’t" hours again :hottie:

25 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i hate to keep bringing back the genre talk since it's a personal preference and it gets boring.... but i really don't want folk/country :trisha: about 85% of all folk music just makes me depressed and not in a fun way like UV sometimes does

Not against folk and country, just not for a July album and not after Chemtrails. Even though it would be the perfect « continuation » to that album. She needs to switch it up a bit before dwelling into those genres full mode. 

I'd be so down for another A$AP collab on this album - Summer Bummer and Groupie Love are such good tracks, and Ridin is one of my favorite unreleased songs. I'm not fully going to believe the insider, but it would be really nice if it turned out to be true 

(Also, if we get any collabs on this album, I really only want the alleged A$AP one and whatever she did with Jesse Rutherford) 

imageproxy.jpg

It’s hard for me to imagine that there is a collab with A$AP in the album after the snippet she gave us but maybe it’s just me being pessimistic  :cat:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

Also, if we get any collabs on this album, I really only want the alleged A$AP one and whatever she did with Jesse Rutherford

Not sure what to think about the alleged Machine Gun Kelly collab :tsk:

32 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

diorleak seems to have pretty reliable info, but they DM’d a fan saying she was releasing a single in May, but when they tweeted what all was happening in May they didn’t mention a single. 

they also tweeted the day after the BB snippet to not get caught up in Lana

edit: I lied, it was about 8 hours BEFORE she posted the BB snippet. So maybe they don’t know what’s going on? It’s weird to say ‘don’t get caught up in Lana’ and then the same day Lana posts a snippet

diorleak doesn’t know anything. they are the walmart version of eclipse and probably only has access to youtube thumbnails a day or so before they get uploaded, i would hardly consider that an insider. yesterday it was still blabla folk album blabla chemtrails part 2 and now all of a sudden asap’s on the record ?

yeah i’m not buying that... maybe i’ll believe diorleak one day but till now i haven’t seen them say anything accurate and reliable months in advance for any release so i highly doubt their vague predictions come true.

i mean anyone with a brain could say lana just made the ugly cover to get free promo and it won’t be the album cover and you’d have a 95% chance of it turning out to be true.... 

sorry for ranting i’m just so tired of dumbass gays making up lies and everyone blindly eating it up every. single. era. :crying2:

Woke up to the idea that, if it is not pushed back again (which I would not mind, we just got Ms. Chemtrails a month and a half ago), Ms. Banisters is coming in two months.

:oprah2::oprah: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

13 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

diorleak doesn’t know anything. they are the walmart version of eclipse and probably only has access to youtube thumbnails a day or so before they get uploaded, i would hardly consider that an insider. yesterday it was still blabla folk album blabla chemtrails part 2 and now all of a sudden asap’s on the record ?

yeah i’m not buying that... maybe i’ll believe diorleak one day but till now i haven’t seen them say anything accurate and reliable months in advance for any release so i highly doubt their vague predictions come true.

i mean anyone with a brain could say lana just made the ugly cover to get free promo and it won’t be the album cover and you’d have a 95% chance of it turning out to be true.... 

sorry for ranting i’m just so tired of dumbass gays making up lies and everyone blindly eating it up every. single. era. :crying2:

Oh no I completely agree!! I’m as ‘anti leakers’ as it gets! It’s mainly just speculation and something to talk about. I agree that the info they seem to get is eclipse 2.0 wannabe, and a lot of the info they get is very likely predictions that come true (the picsart not being the cover, RCS being a single)

"Don’t forget me"

16 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

telling it like it is bestie

d0tiBHE.gif

3 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

This is so gorgeous. I really really pray she sees the comments on here loving this picture as an album cover. She doesn't even have to work on the cover. This is it.

Clay is so handsome too. She had that fugly looking guy on the NFR cover. I don't care who his famous dad is, he's fugly. Clay is worthy of album cover he's so damn hot.

so true. Clay is one hot mother*ucker

i really can’t see this album being a tired continuation of chemtrails 

1. she wants revenge 

2. she’s releasing in the summer. if we look at her summer releases (uv and lfl) they are exciting albums and 100% feel like summertime.    

3. jack has been MIA and shown no support for (any) of lanas recent announcements 

so far im not sold on blue bannisters as an album name or a summer title track. this is where my logic gets run over by lana herself in her truck. so for personal reasons, i am pretending the album name is still rock candy sweet. :candy:

4 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Ugh pls no more collabs

Correction: no more mega slow collabs. Summer Bummer and Groupie Love were fun and great.

whereas for free, BUS and the fleetwood mac one were all a snooze

12 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Oh no I completely agree!! I’m as ‘anti leakers’ as it gets! It’s mainly just speculation and something to talk about. I agree that the info they seem to get is eclipse 2.0 wannabe, and a lot of the info they get is very likely predictions that come true (the picsart not being the cover, RCS being a single)

you and me both sis that’s why you’re exactly the girl i knew you were :cumming:

exactly plus all their posts regarding lana are very vague compared to their more accurate info like them saying the album’s now on spotify well yeah duh if it’s supposed to be released in 2 months ofc that could be very possible...