Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

16 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

I'm not sure it takes 3 months for Blue Banisters to be pressed. I think that only was the case for Chemtrails because of Covid back then, now the vinyl plant probably has adapted to the situation. In 2017, Lust for Life was changed as late as June 8 and the vinyls were released on July 21. Plus RCS was announced a month and a half ago now, Blue Banisters - the song - 20 days ago, which means the album was probably renamed already in early April. I'm almost certain there aren't two albums unfortunately :(

the vinyls didn’t come out until October. Billboard rules have changed since then

"Don’t forget me"

I really think the BB video was for TJF video. Every change of scene seems to match the song and even some lyrics.

I'm not too sure about all of them but here's a few similarities that I've noticed:

Spoiler

1. Her holding the J locket close in her hand matches 'stay real close to Jesus' and is the same length as that line.

2. Throughout the song we see a fire literally burning white hot which fits the lyric 'white hot forever'.

3. Even the setting seems to be a ranch/barn which is mentioned in the lyrics.

4. I think Clay drinking might also be a reference to 'keep that bottle at your hand my man'.

5. When she says 'like a little piece of heaven' it shows her and Clay with a dark blue starry looking background'.

We know it was originally the title track so it makes sense that she would have made a video.

6 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

THEORY INCOMING (bear with me) - 

Okay so I went back and read the Music Week issue and I remember either Ben or Ed said “she has two albums in mind, I think” and proceeded to talk about “the plan” that they’ve been trying to do for years, which they finally think they can pull off. 

Now, I don’t want to sound delusional but I don’t necessarily know anymore if the “two albums in mind” were the album that would follow Chemtrails and the cover album. 

The reason I think this is because:

1. There are 2 cover albums confirmed to be in existence - one of American standards and classic folk songs, and another of pure country songs. Yes, she may have merged the two, but at the time of this interview, they were distinguished as two separate cover albums. So it can’t be LDR 8 PLUS only one cover album.

2. She never archived the post on IG about Rock Candy Sweet. Surely, she has archived posts before, namely snippets and the initial April 2020 announcements for Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass. So if the album truly was retitled, then wouldn’t she just delete the RCS post in place of BB?

So, my theory is...

There are TWO albums.

- Rock Candy Sweet, which will be the album that challenges her place in the music industry, the crazy year she’s had in the public eye, and accusations of glamourizing domestic abuse and cultural appropriation.

- Blue Banisters, which will be the album that takes stock of her life in between being a famous person and discusses personal developments, tells her own story, etc. 

3. On November 17, she said she was working on two albums in a tweet. Chemtrails was already done at that point, so it could’ve been RCS and BB or BB/RCS (if they are the same album) and the cover album, but we’ll see. 

Now, I know I said all this but I’m not entirely sold on it :rip: but I just thought I’d throw it out there to anyone who wants to add in their two cents. I’m leaning way more towards Blue Banisters being a retitled-Rock Candy Sweet.

Reminds of when Guns 'n Roses released 'Use Your Illusion I' AND 'UYI II' together and they were different albums reflecting the band's growth (with different levels of production on different songs, but they work as a duo and fans are still to this day arguing about whether 'UYI I' or UYI II' is better. If we get that kind of release, it COULD be epic, but only if it's not just making two albums because there are a bunch of songs that she doesn't want to drop, even if they're weak and really just better as B-Sides.

Well, idk if you guys remember but in early april a fan asked lana about rock candy sweet and she confirmed that it was an album and not a track, soo...

2 new albums blue banisters and rock candy sweet COMING SOON :beyonce:

Ok people crazy theory time:

*I'll put in topics because my ideas are not really clear and I suck for texts. You make the connection 

1. What if her label didn't wanted her to release RCS/BB? At least not so close to COCC?

2. So as rebellious act she created her own cover and gave us date?

3. The scenes from the snippet could really be from a MV for COCC

4. To gives us certainty about the release, she put BB in the video and teased us the snippet

5. Now her label don't have much choice, besides releasing BB close to the date that she wants to

6. A lot of artists are releasing new music this summer. It would make so much sense for her label to decide to hold her after COCC and wait for the right time

7. That's why her managers didn't liked her posts, Polydor deleted the announcement on their page and Mike didn't shared the snippet 

I hope this all makes sense

18 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

i'm in team realistically delusional for now :bebe:

i'm in team realistically delusional for now :bebe: x2

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, The Greatest said:

I wish the fans had asked her if they’re two different albums on her live 

I’m all for optimism and delulu, but this is next level I’ve seen here for a couple of hours. Not attacking you specifically though. I’m sure RCS and BB are the same, I don’t see how they could be two different albums... 

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I had a vision :pray2:

A vision of two albums this summer :dance:

RCS and Blue Banisters :thirst:

It’s time for us to feed :candy:

Not to give but to receive :kiss:

Two new records :rock:

and I....

shouldnt cry :crai:

but i love it :heart:

two albums :ahh:

and iiiiii

shouldnt cry :icant:

but i love it i love it :candy:

two ablooms :yesnod:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

24 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

i'm in team realistically delusional for now :bebe:

This is my official joining of team realistically delusional :beyonce:

imageproxy.jpg

8 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Ok people crazy theory time:

*I'll put in topics because my ideas are not really clear and I suck for texts. You make the connection 

1. What if her label didn't wanted her to release RCS/BB? At least not so close to COCC?

2. So as rebellious act she created her own cover and gave us date?

3. The scenes from the snippet could really be from a MV for COCC

4. To gives us certainty about the release, she put BB in the video and teased us the snippet

5. Now her label don't have much choice, besides releasing BB close to the date that she wants to

6. A lot of artists are releasing new music this summer. It would make so much sense for her label to decide to hold her after COCC and wait for the right time

7. That's why her managers didn't liked her posts, Polydor deleted the announcement on their page and Mike didn't shared the snippet 

I hope this all makes sense

It’s an interesting theory... I see Mike not sharing the snippet because it’s not one of the tracks he was involved in? I don’t think she has only producer for this album?!? Don’t know why I think that though.