Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Lustformoney said:

BB is a trap hip hop album produced by Mike Dean, jack is over, rocky collab, get over it flop lovers:oprah3:

PERIOD!!! AND PLSSSS  she can keep CHERRY Flop!!:bye:

I'd take hip hop, summer bummer, groupie love Lana over folky yosemite, breaking up slowly Lana ANYDAY

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Rock Candy Sweet:

The rock album we all deserve. Shades Of Cool bridge meeting Venice Bitch meeting Money Power Glory meeting Flipside meeting her Heartshaped Box Cover mixed with a lot of e-guitars ,gorgeous vocals and screaming. The  closer sounds like Thunder. Dealer will be on it and gets a music video treatment in which Lana burns magazine articles in which she got critized

Blue Banisters:

Summer Bummer 2.0, Stargirl vibes,  Serial Killer moaning, hip hop or trap influences,  slower & lighter songs as well with a  gorgeous synth driven production & some sensual songs which makes you want to touch yourself , LFL but make it cohevise ,gorgeous & sensual music videos

Her two best albums are coming!!! We need to prepare for the power , the serve , the collapse, our sad ass starting to twerk, the thing the world  needed to get to peace,  the cure of the corona virus , two albums of the decade,  the second come of Jesus,  the thing that stops the climate change,  the cure of our depression 

:dance::rock::sluttybunny::spin:

You’re a dreamer, you dream a lot

18 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I'd take hip hop, summer bummer, groupie love Lana over folky yosemite, breaking up slowly Lana ANYDAY

As?we?should?

1 hour ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I mean it's possible Lana is making BB and RCS as a sorta BTD & Paradise kinda thing? 

If you think about it, June 11th (RCS) then followed by July 4th (BB)

Both BTD and Paradise were released the same year

It's also possible Lana is using the same selfies for both of these announcements - because they're essentially ONE project

I see you  :sass::ma:

Not buying their are two albums, she changed the title and let’s be realistic releasing one album on time is a challenge for her.  She still has a Nicki album and second  poetry album to come also.   

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

6 minutes ago, Aphrodite said:

Well it seems like we have in mind all the kind of possibilities..in my opinion, like many have said already, Blue Banisters is just Rock Candy Sweet retitled because it seems very unlikely that Ben ed Ed would let her release two albums between a month (1th June and 4th July).

As much as I would love to see two albums released in such a short time, I think that Blue Banisters is the album and probably Rock Candy Sweet may be a single coming in June. And i do hope that it's coming on the 4th July because I want it to be a summer album, and she actually seems, in my opinion, pretty confident with this: she didn't say the date to a random fan or something else.

But her managers didn't repost anything of what she posted, neither the BB snippet, which is weird cause that is clearly the music video for the title track and it seems done; while in August 2020 they even reposted from her (if I remember correctly) the TJF snippet, writing that new beautiful music was coming soon.

So it's really strange that they didn't post anything yet..

I think that if she keeps the date, we might have the preorder in June, with official cover and tracklist, and Blue Banisters title track in May. And we'll have to wait for some real interviews to understand something more..

I also think that the two albums that her managers talked about in the Music Week interview were just Blue Banisters/Rock Candy Sweet and the covers album, which I think was merged with the American Standards and Classics and country covers album. Which are the same I think that she mentioned in that tweet in November where she said she was working on two albums: one of those was surely BB because the video for the song was shooted in November.

But anyway, I really want to believe that it's coming on the 4th. :wub: And if they delay it, I hope it will still come in 2021, it would be great if she could be able to release two albums in a year! <3

That sounds realistic, but I have a feeling it may be the single on July 4th, with the album a few months later.   Blue banisters might be released as a buzz single earlier.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

i have a feeling she might clarify things today, at least i hope 

18 hours ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

Honestly, I feel like it could be a band or something like that (but hopefully not for country music :rip:)

The Last Shadow Puppets :pray2:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

YES! My feeling exactly! I always seem to go back to those songs, especially in the summer.

The only reason I'm 97% sure Mike Dean is a producer on this album is because of how vocal he's been about it. He and Lana followed each other a few weeks ago, and he not only liked and commented on the album "announcement" post, but he posted it on his story too. So it's either he worked on the album or he's just, out of nowhere, really excited about it lol 

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

The only reason I'm 97% sure Mike Dean is a producer on this album is because of how vocal he's been about it. He and Lana followed each other a few weeks ago, and he not only liked and commented on the album "announcement" post, but he posted it on his story too. So it's either he worked on the album or he's just, out of nowhere, really excited about it lol 

I agree. He must have worked on the album or, at least, a few songs. It wouldn't really make sense if he was posting about it randomly lol

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

6 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

jack still didnt like anything:blush3: waiting impatiently for the confirmation so i can drag Jared to filth

please tag me when you do :sass:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole