Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

That post is so vague that a strong case could be made for pretty much anyone’s prediction. They way he literally said nothing at all and it’s freaked everyone out. :eartha:

Hi guys. From my lanaboards username you already know who I am. I would like to ask some of you to stop harassing me with such heavy words. Some scrobbles that I made on my last.fm account are real, some not.. Some scrobbles were done by my carelessness and some scrobbles were on purpose because I like to comment in the shoutbox parts of the songs that I like the most, just like I do with most of the other songs that I like. I didn't do this to prove that I have some stuff. If I wanted to prove that I would have made some random twitter or instagram insider account since 2016.
No leaked Lana music has ever been put online by me. And it never will. Who can be sure that I have only snippets or the whole tracks?
I am no greater than anyone else for MAYBE having access to songs before they are released. Maybe I am lucky, or maybe I am a fuckup for having illegal material.
Either way, that does not give the right to some toxic people come to my dms to send me hateful and xenophobic messages against me. I don't want to play the victim, because I'm not. I just wanted to say that this is not the way you are going to get any information out of someone.

2 minutes ago, actuallylucas said:

Either way, that does not give the right to some toxic people come to my dms to send me hateful and xenophobic messages against me.

which one of you gays did it

6 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

79 members viewin:hype:

but only like 15 of us posting :yesnod:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Who else is saying stuff 

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

what are people saying? :oh:

Some apparent insiders like this dude but of course we'll see what really ends up happening :)

4 minutes ago, actuallylucas said:

Hi guys. From my lanaboards username you already know who I am. I would like to ask some of you to stop harassing me with such heavy words. Some scrobbles that I made on my last.fm account are real, some not.. Some scrobbles were done by my carelessness and some scrobbles were on purpose because I like to comment in the shoutbox parts of the songs that I like the most, just like I do with most of the other songs that I like. I didn't do this to prove that I have some stuff. If I wanted to prove that I would have made some random twitter or instagram insider account since 2016.
No leaked Lana music has ever been put online by me. And it never will. Who can be sure that I have only snippets or the whole tracks?
I am no greater than anyone else for MAYBE having access to songs before they are released. Maybe I am lucky, or maybe I am a fuckup for having illegal material.
Either way, that does not give the right to some toxic people come to my dms to send me hateful and xenophobic messages against me. I don't want to play the victim, because I'm not. I just wanted to say that this is not the way you are going to get any information out of someone.

i apologize if i ever said anything that was weird, creepy, or invasive, i would never intentionally say anything harmful regarding anybody with unleaked material, people probably joke about it, but i understand that it can be very uncomfortable and stressful, you deserve respect, and nobody should be saying anything hateful towards you

WGe8ynS.gif

3 minutes ago, actuallylucas said:

what kind of pretentious nonsense 

image.png

Look what you yall done wtf, couldn’t yall just wait to it release?? Wtf

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

wait what? idk who you are but i think i got the idea. if anyone is sending hateful message or threats they need to stop. that's not okay, whether you have unleaked/unreleased stuff or not or album material early. that's not okay. i'm so sorry you're dealing with bullshit like that :( 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Is no one considering the possibility of a heavy metal rock album?

Give me children, take away my pain and paint my banisters blueeee *Metal guitar riffs* BLUEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH ????

5 minutes ago, new gods said:

i don't think " :dies: " means its bad, maybe he's laughing at how shocking and different this album is for her

Maybe? It might be that way you said.

Tbh, I just want some more clear info :erm:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif