Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, Venice said:

Is it at least angry alt rock-oriented?

hip hop album is approaching 

PC music

I guess she will be singing about qftc stuff and drag critics

Wonder if that song she said she screams or yells a lot in will be on this album.

we already know it’s that Mike Dean guy or whatevs is his name 

So will this be a cover album? A parody album a la Weird Al? Diss tracks?

Is it at least angry alt rock-oriented?

if literally none of these are on the album BB IS LITERALLY NOT WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING 

lights, camera, acción

3 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

What happened to eclipse? We gotta get a Lana stan as an insider if BOZ is lowkey a Lana hater :deadbanana:

We ran him off this site I fear... @Eclipse wherever you are come back bestie! 

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

Wait did he add that little :dies: emoji? Because if he did, then I’m assuming that means it’s so good? So I don’t think it would mean unexpected in a bad way?

tbh the first time i read it i instantly took it as "oh my god i can’t believe she’s doing this omg she’s over" or something like that :toofunny:... my intuition’s very rarely wrong but god i hope ole girl is wrong this time otherwise it’s over for us girls let’s pack our bags just in case :xcry:

4 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

What happened to eclipse? We gotta get a Lana stan as an insider if BOZ is lowkey a Lana hater :deadbanana:

Hes the one who said the length of blue bannisters and the possibility of an unreleased track on the album

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Maybe it’ll be a super patriotic album professing love for guns/freedom/America cause of July 4th :creepna2: :eek3: :hide:

IM WHEEZING OMFG LMAO:lmaoney:

let's recap... it's not...

- rock, or specifically, alt rock/grunge

- hip-hop/trap

- about qftc/critics

- dealer :stareney:

- produced by mike dean

i feel like the possibility of it being nfr/cotcc 2.0 is also unlikely, because if it's not produced by jack, it won't be the exact same thing, but there's still a chance it could be acoustic/mellow, even if it's produced by somebody else, i honestly don't know what it could possibily be, maybe it really is another genre, such as jazz, or even disco or metal, but judging from the blue banisters snippet, i don't think that's likely, but you never know for sure, maybe it'll be very mainstream pop-influenced? i honestly hope not :toofunny: but maybe it'll be like high by the beach or 13 beaches, which i wouldn't have a problem with :whatever2:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Lana did seem pretty proud of her cover of Summertime, and she showed support to her friend for playing Billie Holiday in that movie a while ago. I'm betting on Jazz.
I feel like maybe this insider is referring to Lana stans not being happy with that sound because I can imagine it could end up sounding too 'mature' or 'slow paced'.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

17 minutes ago, new gods said:

so people guessed hip-hop, trap, rock, country and disco but he confirms it's none of that

maybe there's no production at all :oic2:

Jackie really came through this time! 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

At least we partially won with no Jack on the title track Wendy Williams

Clay and Nokia Roach produced the title track.