Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

40 minutes ago, Venice said:

Some apparent insiders like this dude but of course we'll see what really ends up happening :)

pls they aren’t reliable at all they spend all of april saying beyoncé’s half a decade old formation world tour was coming to netflix on april 27th which obviously was never going to happen. we can take them off the interests list and put them on the fags who lie for likes list :nails:

I'm still in shock that Jack's not sole producer of this album, to be honest. I thought that he was gonna be working with her on everything from now on. I can never hate on Jack, he produced NFR and dark but just a game, but I'm so excited for a change :hype:

imageproxy.jpg

I can’t imagine her not working with jack on at least a chunk of this upcoming album, as he’s really helped forward her musical career and get the critics loving her. I think she and him have a special relationship musically but I can also see her getting frustrated with him being busier so straying a little. 

1 minute ago, agecando said:

yess! i’m wanting something neo-soul a la Erykah Badu :wub:

YES :crying: baduizm is one of my favorite albums of all time, other side of the game always reminds me of blue jeans and whatever mysterious figure she is singing about throughout BTD imagine if she went in that direction :angie: or even like Jill Scott idk I’ll take anything Lana PLEASe hear me!! 

UbsOye5.png

39 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

“I'm just gonna say that none of you are correct so far :-*

and who said that Jack isn't on the ALBUM tho

I'm afraid there will be inevitable push back too :toofunny3:

Jack is alive and breathing...

i mean yeah ofc jack’s on the album lana herself told that fan the same thing a month ago... like can they give us valuable info or just stfu cause those eclipse wannabe mind games are just annoying and unproductive:sideeye:...

3 minutes ago, new gods said:

BoZ referred to BB as a "project" so what if it's a music album mixed with poetry..

And Ben/Ed said they were finally able to pull off a project they've been working for a while... :smokes3:

Inb4 Lana releases a visual project, ala Tropico, with her poems and songs filmed by Charlie :smokes3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

8 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Okay wait

But didn’t a fan talk to Lana irl and she said she worked with jack on this album? 

Nobody said that jack isnt on the album hes not the ONLY one, like, hes not the title track producer

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

probs ignore this post bc im tipsy but this isn’t @ anyone at all but reading some of these theories makes me so.... not even mad but just like ... y’all really delude yourselves into delusions then get upset that ur delusions don’t delulu themselves into reality :awkney: we learned nothing from cocc pre-release i know that’s right

RVhKIwP.gif

33 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

What happened to eclipse? We gotta get a Lana stan as an insider if BOZ is lowkey a Lana hater :deadbanana:

I’m pretty sure he’s not a hater, as far as I know he has had albums of hers beforehand. I don’t know him though, but thats what I know about him. I don’t think he’d care to listen if he hated her that much. I don’t listen to artists that I don’t care about or dislike

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Okay there’s a lot swirling around right now!

Cannot wait lol. 

Def can see it being poetry/music hybrid. Maybe it is a fully conceptualized album. Like it’s own storyline almost an audio novel composed of songs and spoken word. Can you imagine omg!

Someone mentioned she could have self produced. I think that would be interesting too. 

If it ends up being a normal album I’d say please be jazz lol! 

But so many possibilities!

2 minutes ago, May said:

probs ignore this post bc im tipsy but this isn’t @ anyone at all but reading some of these theories makes me so.... not even mad but just like ... y’all really delude yourselves into delusions then get upset that ur delusions don’t delulu themselves into reality :awkney: we learned nothing from cocc pre-release i know that’s right

I mean....you sort of spilled though

tenor.gif

27 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Screenshot-20210502-153741.png

Well, it's over... or it never even started! :toofloppy:

Does it mean that Jack is the producer? Or does it mean he‘s not because of the strikethrough?

:whatever2:

edit: you don‘t have to be an insider to say that it might be delayed :awk:

15 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

pls they aren’t reliable at all they spend all of april saying beyoncé’s half a decade old formation world tour was coming to netflix on april 27th which obviously was never going to happen. we can take them off the interests list and put them on the fags who lie for likes list :nails:

That's why I said "apparent insiders" and "but we'll see what really ends up happening" :toofunny:

this whole conversation of him denying all these genres made me even more nervous :awkney:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆