Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

LOL she would not do a poetry/music hybrid. she said in an interview not too long ago that she keeps her poetry and music separate, and she doesn’t like making poems into songs because songs should have good melodies.if she wants to do poetry she makes books like VBB or BTIG

26 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

“not what we expect” 

what we originally expected: folk, country etc

what BOZ confirmed it’s not: rock, alt, hip hop

i'm more confused than ever like what can it be:noparty:

Edm? Lmao

Wait so does BOZ have the full album or does he only have the title track? Because how does he know what the album is about? If he has the full album then it must be coming soon….. if he doesn’t have it though then idk what all this speculation is about from him tbh :toofloppy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Marius said:

Not there’s a possibility of this being a poetry...lemme passs because I heard VBBOTG only once :ma:

I also pretended to like poetry :ma:

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Wait so does BOZ have the full album or does he only have the title track? Because how does he know what the album is about? If he has the full album then it must be coming soon….. if he doesn’t have it though then idk what all this speculation is about from him tbh :toofloppy:

He had Chemtrails since last July/August tho... :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

He had Chemtrails since last July/August tho... :toofunny:

Thats true but that was because he had it when it was sent to be mixed…. (Which means he could also have dealer but we’re not gonna talk about that)

idk i mean, at this point if there’s an album cover that he has and he already has the full thing… i mean i wonder if he said it’s gonna be delayed based off of previous eras or if he meant that as far as something he knows on the inside

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This person's description of how White Dress (?) sounded like Fine China is enough for me to believe they're just as bad as Lana when it comes to describing genres so I'm not that worried

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

This person's description of how White Dress (?) sounded like Fine China is enough for me to believe they're just as bad as Lana when it comes to describing genres so I'm not that worried

it was LMLYLAW but still :oprah3:

Capture.jpg

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

wait did u guys notice that BOZ tweeted 30 mins ago that some particular artists shouldnt try screaming in their songs??:raven:

I mean he’s had dealer for a while so idk if that would be news

giphy.gif

I don’t know why I keep thinking about her mentioning that story way back when, about that woman who lost her mind in her house and fell in the pool lol.  Also she has mentioned writing a Broadway/musical production. I really wouldn’t be surprised if this is somehow a concept album where she really tells a story. 

Honestly my mind is swimming! 

As far as Boz’s reaction being good or bad, he did say hopefully it’s not delayed which to me implies a positive reaction. Like he is looking forward to it being released.  So maybe he enjoys it. 

Either way taste is subjective. 

I’m just super excited to find out what is in store!

I just don't want it to be like LFL. I'm not down for Lana going hip hop, especially if there are many genres involved in ONE single album, so I'm joining the jazz manifestation group :hoe: