Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

wait did u guys notice that BOZ tweeted 30 mins ago that some particular artists shouldnt try screaming in their songs??:raven:

Dealer is coming after all we won :hype:

Hope is dangerous thing after all....

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

wait did u guys notice that BOZ tweeted 30 mins ago that some particular artists shouldnt try screaming in their songs??:raven:

It this is Phoebe Bridgers „I Know The End” type of screaming I’m gonna take this :icant:

giphy.gif

Did you guys read what Lana Del Rey addition tweeted? 

It all come from an alleged insider. 

1. The tittle track wasn't produced by Jack 

2. the album will not take the course that we all believe or hope it will take. 

3. They can't believe that Lana is doing THAT! 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

We’ve been talking about this for a couple of pages now, legend. :lange:

giphy.gif

Short story/novella with an accompanying musical album. Imagine lol! 

I am fully embracing the delusion now but it really would be something interesting for her.  

I’m done though, hopefully we got actual info sometime soon lol. 

6 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I‘m still quite new to LB, so I don‘t really know if I should trust these infos (even though I really enjoy the hype) :crossed:

To the LB-OG‘s: Has there ever been an era where the insider infos turned out to be true? And I‘m not talking about vague stuff like possible delays or a song being similar to another one (everybody can say that).

nb4 blue banisters is a gospel album we lost:slayty:

1 minute ago, COCC said:

I‘m still quite new to LB, so I don‘t really know if I should trust these infos (even though I really enjoy the hype) :crossed:

To the LB-OG‘s: Has there ever been an era where the insider infos turned out to true? And I‘m not talking about vague stuff like possible delays or a song being similar to another one (everybody can say that).

yes. insider info has typically been true since like LFL. except there were tons of people making fake track lists. don't believe any track lists unless it comes from like 2-3 main people (eclipse or BOZ, there's usually one other one i'm forgetting) 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

bb is probably gonna be a narrative album she's been going off on how she wants to tell her story 

The Twitter caption would fit. She’s writing her own story. The selfie with the quotations. This certainly would make sense. 

2 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

nb4 blue banisters is a gospel album we lost:slayty:

yes. insider info has typically been true since like LFL. except there were tons of people making fake track lists. don't believe any track lists unless it comes from like 2-3 main people (eclipse or BOZ, there's usually one other one i'm forgetting) 

Omg :omg: Thank you for explaining!

These insiders are all the same. They'll say some vague shit and then when the album comes out they'll be like "well actually if you read between the lines, this is exactly what I said it would be". 

The album is probably some folk/country genre but the insider refers to it as "Americana" so technically, in his eyes, its not folk or country

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

5 minutes ago, COCC said:

To the LB-OG‘s: Has there ever been an era where the insider infos turned out to be true? And I‘m not talking about vague stuff like possible delays or a song being similar to another one (everybody can say that).

They’re from reliable sources dont worry, people just get upset when theorize here or trust unknown sources

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

23 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

he liked a reply which said that he listened to dealer :omg:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif