Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

12 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

isnt it from carrie photoshoot?? 

talkedtildark.tumblr.com - Tumbex

some of those photos but recolored

edit: or maybe an mojo outtake

Lana Del Rey Brasil on Twitter: "Notas da revista "Mojo" para os álbuns da Lana  Del Rey: Born To Die — 60 Ultraviolence — 80 Honeymoon — 80 Lust For Life —

no clue... it does kinda feel like I’ve seen the pic before but i can’t put my finger on which photoshoot it might be from and the possibility of it being new material makes me feel :excited: it probably isn’t though, but oh well...

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

At this point we take everything as long it‘s noch Charlies ass crack :toofunny:

Ikr. I dont hate him but my only wish is Lana do an album cover shoot with David Lachapelle instead of another failed moment with Charlie, again.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, BluebirdXO said:

After all this, should we loose our hopes for a LFL 2.0 or not?

a lfl 2.0 is a very bold bet, i dont think it is safe

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

19 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

every time someone refers to Blue Banisters as BB i think Brooklyn Baby and Black Beauty and i get confused

BBB (Boom Bike Back) for track 12 on BB replacing BB as the best BB track on an album with multiple BBs!

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, Venice said:

What people had guessed, to which BOZ said no one was correct:

Is it at least angry alt rock-oriented?

hip hop album is approaching 

PC music

I guess she will be singing about qftc stuff and drag critics

Wonder if that song she said she screams or yells a lot in will be on this album.

we already know it’s that Mike Dean guy or whatevs is his name 

So will this be a cover album? A parody album a la Weird Al? Diss tracks?

Is it at least angry alt rock-oriented?

BOZ's response:

I'm just gonna say that none of you are correct so far :-*

and who said that Jack isn't on the ALBUM tho

I'm afraid there will be inevitable push back too :toofunny3:

solely based off what was said here, no one said "country" or "folk" :toofloppy:

Just now, Diamantes WILD said:

well what can we say, girl really loves her balconies n banisters. I always think of this photo when it's mentioned: 

Hide contents

CQ3DbrOWEAAIwrK.jpg

shoutout to the past banister/railing mentions. STAIR QUEEN

Hide contents

JMv0.gif829c0c199f8879b4d56e81c7a0b2ef85.jpg623494b7-34dc-436c-9869-43997ac67eee_210

Lana+Del+Ray+by+Steven+Klein+for+Vogue+I

3 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

Can these insiders stop edging us

Either tell us about it, or fuck off

It aint edging if we know for fact nothing's coming any time soon :trisha:

If this is the L4L 2.0 y'all gays better give this era A LOT OF LOVE. Lust for Life had a tough time going thru all the slandering & the unappreciation of the fandom and it broke my heart, that era was something else and y'all wasnt ready for it!

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

For the autobiographical theories, I could kind of see her doing something like that (especially with that IG caption about telling her own story!)

Just hearing the lyrics from the BB snippet and how they're in the past tense, "said he'd come back every may, fix my weather vane, paint my banisters blue" etc. really makes it sound like these are things he didn't end up doing/promises he didn't keep

I think that if she wanted to challenge critics who put her down for "glamourizing abuse," telling the story of her past relationships and the abuse she personally faced would definitely be one way to do it and get "revenge" lol

Starting from her worst relationships, making her way through to her relationship now with Clay and how happy she is and stuff

The other way I could see this going, is just portraying the relationships in this album as good and herself as happy, to show that she isn't who they think she is, and that they can't say she "glamourizes abuse" in this album, even if they still say it about her albums from the past

I just feel sorry for COCC like she literally constantly said she ‘’wasn’t’’ sure about this album and then when it got released she immediately moved on???

P.S: do we think that maybe the reason she wasn’t exactly sure about COCC was that she was working on so many projects at that time that she got confused or thought that BB/RCS was better?

16 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

well what can we say, girl really loves her balconies n banisters. I always think of this photo when it's mentioned: 

Hide contents

CQ3DbrOWEAAIwrK.jpg

shoutout to the past banister/railing mentions. STAIR QUEEN

Hide contents

JMv0.gif829c0c199f8879b4d56e81c7a0b2ef85.jpg623494b7-34dc-436c-9869-43997ac67eee_210

I love that window picture so damn much for no reason.

Oops, i forgot to post this.

Here's the tracklist concept in my mind that goes along with the album artwork. (Din't mind the fake tracklist, I just gotta put anything i could think of to make it up for the design).

Photo Credit: @_nguan_ [instagram - please follow his account, he is a talented aesthetic Singaporean photographer]

3HSRJAn.jpg