Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

The way the booklet for the album will include Clay's nudes :trisha:

feat charlie's backyard valley? 80d500c0-30bb-4353-8e29-cb9afeac119a_tex

4 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

Miss Rock Candy Sweet and miss Blue Banisters being locked in the vault

QXZ507k.gif

no no, this is Boom Like That n the 2 ablooms drilling themselves outta unreleased vault prison oNF8dlK.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Ok I'm so confused after what boz or whatever his name is said. There are 2 approaches if he said it's nothing we expect:

1) Some people are thinking that BB will be similar to NFR/COCC so the album can actually be uptempo in the vein of LFL or maybe even BTD.

2) Other people think about this album as an upbeat/rock or whatever album so maybe it's folk/country like COTCC.

If he said he can't believe Lana is doing this, I guess it's not folk again cause that would be the safest thing to do (critics and such seem to like this style for Lana and she'll get nice reviews this time too).

And maybe he thinks it's going to be delayed because she has very big plans (like a lot of videos or something that she can't film in time). And with that emoji I think he means that it's something crazy but not necessarly bad.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Oops, i forgot to post this.

Here's the tracklist concept in my mind that goes along with the album artwork. (Din't mind the fake tracklist, I just gotta put anything i could think of to make it up for the design).

Photo Credit: @_nguan_ [instagram - please follow his account, he is a talented aesthetic Singaporean photographer]

3HSRJAn.jpg

this is beautiful. I love it. 

UV/Honeymoon

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Ok I'm so confused after what boz or whatever his name is said. There are 2 approaches if he said it's nothing we expect:

1) Some people are thinking that BB will be similar to NFR/COCC so the album can actually be uptempo in the vein of LFL or maybe even BTD.

2) Other people think about this album as an upbeat/rock or whatever album so maybe it's folk/country like COTCC.

If he said he can't believe Lana is doing this, I guess it's not folk again cause that would be the safest thing to do (critics and such seem to like this style for Lana and she'll get nice reviews this time too).

And maybe he thinks it's going to be delayed because she has very big plans (like a lot of videos or something that she can't film in time). And with that emoji I think he means that it's something crazy but not necessarly bad.

Pull off another "Tropico" shit pleaseeeee

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I don't know what to make of what BZ said either, but I disagree with his taste in anything Lana, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

Three predictions:

1. This really will be her Question for the Culture album. Name dropping publications and going against her critics. Probably including "Dealer," and songs like it.

2. It's a country record. I think this is the next most logical outcome. Especially given the imagery of the Blue Banisters video.

3. A lot of features/collaborations

I really don't know. Hope all of you who hate Jack are happy he's not on the title track.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

someone did say,

It’s either a country album or she's going all out on the critics and name dropping publications” 

and he wrote a page later that no one was right so i think we avoided that disaster :makeup2: to be clear by disaster i mean country :hooker:

He did call it a "project." It might not be all music, or it could be the cover/poetry album with a few new songs here and there. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

23 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

I just feel sorry for COCC like she literally constantly said she ‘’wasn’t’’ sure about this album and then when it got released she immediately moved on???

P.S: do we think that maybe the reason she wasn’t exactly sure about COCC was that she was working on so many projects at that time that she got confused or thought that BB/RCS was better?

Honestly I remember her saying something about how the controversies make it hard for her to know what to do with her music and to create. A lot of happened after NFR and I’m sure it had a negative impact. Not to be a downer but COCC sounds incomplete. I feel like when all that shit happened she just didn’t want to make the album anymore because she had new ideas. Artists do that all the time, they could be painting a tree but realize a painting of a mountain would be way better so they move on to the next project. 

faSE.gif

The most exciting part about this new album is how she gets to tell her "stories" with her own narratives. Looking foward to see a 18-20 songs tracklist. 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I checked the tweets and someone did say “someone listened to dealer” but BoZ didn’t like it two other people did. 

Also what if him saying he can’t believe he’s doing this means he can’t believe she’s making a third album in a row that sounds similar ? (NOT manifesting this, because I want something new and exciting not because i dislike Norman and chem cause I LOVE both)