Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

All I know is the little 30s snippet has some real replay value! I am readddyyy.

Is there a chance this is the Nikki Lane duet album? Maybe that’s why BOZ called it a project and he can’t believe she’s doing this because he never expected it to be released? Hmm idk I don’t really think so but did anyone suggest that yet as a possibility?

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Imagine if we're all wrong and the album is hyperpop, gospel, or anything else completely out of left field :thumb3:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, recklessdaughter said:

Is there a chance this is the Nikki Lane duet album? Maybe that’s why BOZ called it a project and he can’t believe she’s doing this because he never expected it to be released? Hmm idk I don’t really think so but did anyone suggest that yet as a possibility?

Apparently it's not cuntry but we'll see...

8 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

They didn't try to lie or make anything up... Maybe they are trustworthy?

he just tries to be convicing but he doesn't know shit lol

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

I'm really just wanting a full on novella style narrative/concept album for some reason. Just cannot shake it. 

Anyways its probably gonna turn out to be a 10 track folk flop album about being blue and in love :awkney: Boz saying one thing but the snippet is saying another. Maybe he confused Lana with some other fad Lana

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Why would she release a greatest hits in the age of streaming? :horror2:

well in his own words

This project... this is not what y'all expect, I can't believe she is doing this

Just now, vipanonymous said:

well in his own words

that hardly means it’s a greatest hits 

she’s called it an album, and on her livestream the other day someone said “congratulations on your album” and she said “thanks I’m excited for you to hear it” why would she be exited for us to hear a greatest hits plus 3 new songs :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

that hardly means it’s a greatest hits 

she’s called it an album, and on her livestream the other day someone said “congratulations on your album” and she said “thanks I’m excited for you to hear it” why would she be exited for us to hear a greatest hits plus 3 new songs :thumb2:

It must be something very different for her, new genre, new style idk

51 minutes ago, Mer said:

Unless the snippet we heard for BB is wildly different from the rest of the songs production I can NOT see how it's a Mike Dean track. Just looking at Mike Dean's discography and it's full of Beyonce, Madonna, Kanye West, Selena Gomez, and Travis Scott. 

Mike Dean posted a few insta clips in April of guitar that resembled Venice Bitch-style of production so I can kind of see him working with Lana. For example: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNec9k4JuqB/?igshid=h7qlt36a86du

on another note, didn’t BOZ say that the Billie song sounded nothing like the snippet she posted & it like exploded into something big? Or smth like that, I remember twitter being excited but like the entire song was the exact same as the snippet ?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat