Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

"I'm just gonna say that none of you are correct so far :-*

and who said that Jack isn't on the ALBUM tho"

I feel like the capitalized album bit implies that this "project" is more than just an album. Maybe we're getting a double album, one poetry (Rock Candy Sweet), one music (Blue Banisters)? Or maybe the "project" means double album w/ two different genres (RCS/BB)? Or a Tropico film situation? The Rock Candy Sweet announcement post is still up, too.

I don't know. It'd be nice to get some clarification, because none of this, from Lana included, has much clarity so far. 

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

What if the “inevitable pushback” is because it’s a double album? Blue Banisters / Rock Candy Sweet and that’s why it’s so different? Maybe nobody guessed it correctly because in actuality it’s two genres that create this fusion sound that’s split between two full-length albums branded as one?

While I think it’s unlikely, it’s definitely a possibility! Especially since she didn’t delete the post about Rock Candy Sweet and did confirm it’s existence as an album to that fan in Texas literally a week before her first post with the title Blue Banisters. 

What if the “inevitable pushback” is because it’s a double album? Blue Banisters / Rock Candy Sweet and that’s why it’s so different? It would be inevitably pushed back because an album with twice the amount of tracks by her standards is harder to line up for release?

Maybe nobody guessed it is the genre correctly  because in actuality it’s two genres that create this fusion sound that’s split between two full-length albums branded as one? And he can’t believe she’s doing this because it’s such a unique, ambitious thing?

While I think it’s unlikely, it’s definitely a possibility! Especially since she didn’t delete the post about Rock Candy Sweet and did confirm it’s existence as an album to that fan in Texas literally a week before her first post with the title Blue Banisters. 

I honestly think that Rock Candy Sweet/Blue Banisters being a sort of double album is more likely than unlikely at this point. She did say she was working on two albums. Blue Banisters being a sort of country type of sound as suggested by the imagery of the music video, Rock Candy Sweet being more experimental. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

I honestly think that Rock Candy Sweet/Blue Banisters being a sort of double album is more likely than unlikely at this point. She did say she was working on two albums. Blue Banisters being a sort of country type of sound as suggested by the imagery of the music video, Rock Candy Sweet being more experimental. 

That’s what I think too - Blue Banisters as a title evokes a sort of natural progression from Chemtrails’s themes but Rock Candy Sweet suggests something a bit more rough around the edges. So I wonder if they’re two albums paired together that are meant to represent two very different sides of Lana. 

I really didn’t think we’d be this confused and irritated so soon after COCC..almost wish she’d have waited awhile. We’ve had no break since August last year. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

That’s what I think too - Blue Banisters as a title evokes a sort of natural progression from Chemtrails’s themes but Rock Candy Sweet suggests something a bit more rough around the edges. So I wonder if they’re two albums paired together that are meant to represent two very different sides of Lana. 

I would die. I am fine with waiting however long it takes to put it out if it's a double record. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

"I'm just gonna say that none of you are correct so far :-*

and who said that Jack isn't on the ALBUM tho"

I feel like the capitalized album bit implies that this "project" is more than just an album. Maybe we're getting a double album, one poetry (Rock Candy Sweet), one music (Blue Banisters)? Or maybe the "project" means double album w/ two different genres (RCS/BB)? Or a Tropico film situation? The Rock Candy Sweet announcement post is still up, too.

I don't know. It'd be nice to get some clarification, because none of this, from Lana included, has much clarity so far. 

I love this idea! I’m not sure either though, because I think “who said Jack isn’t on the ALBUM tho” is in response to his previous comment where he said that the title track was not produced with her usual collaborators, meaning that Jack could still have worked on other songs that will appear on the album. I’m still not sure though lol!

4 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Can you imagine a 22 track double album?! :defeated:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Once again, I doubt there's going to be any poetry involvement with her music, she likes to keep those things separate as she said in an interview, hence making poetry books like VBB and BTIG. could be bb is a full album and rcs is like a paradise sequel or prequel to it 

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Can you imagine a 22 track double album?! :defeated:

One produced by Zach Dawes and some Jack tracks sprinkled in there (fight me), the other produced by Rick and Mike Dean:trisha::trisha:

It's all just wish washy dick tease-esque chaos, truth be told. Stop giving kids with God complexes attention :emma:  The only good thing that came out of today was that we found out Jack hasn't had his lame handiwork totally over BB/RCS. Just a bit, which I can deal with.  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Let me start a fight, then...

It's so funny to me that Blue Banisters sounds like a track Jack would make and does sound like NFR! and Chemtrails, yet it'll be praised just because he didn't touch it :et:

not yall reaching and wanting this to be a greatest hits album.... oof lol y'all go stream her best hit album UV 

Just now, BluebirdXO said:

The possibility of a gospel record already showed 3 times in this thread. I hope none of you are manifesting this 

i was joking i'm unmanifesting this rn

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

26 minutes ago, bel air rose said:
Top 10 Weirdest Music Genres
  • #8: Nintendocore. ...
  • #7: Splittercore & Extratone. ...
  • #6: Pirate Metal. ...
  • #5: Crunkcore. ...
  • #4: Avant-Garde. ...
  • #3: Catholic Psychedelic Synth Folk. ...
  • #2: Danger Music. ...
  • #1: Japanoise.

take ur pick ladies :sass:

Pirate Metal. It has to be pirate metal. 

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

**Also to add to the idea of a double album**

1. We know she needs to have an album finished and begun being pressed to vinyl 90 days before the release date. 

2. She announced Rock Candy Sweet on March 20th for a June 1st release - she should have started vinyl production by March 3rd, the latest, then.  

3. She announced Blue Banisters on April 28th for a July 4th release  - she should have started vinyl production on April 5th, the latest. 

4. ***She told the fan in Texas that Rock Candy Sweet is an album on April 4th.*** Meaning Rock Candy Sweet would have already started vinyl production a month earlier and Blue Banisters would have to start vinyl production the next day if it hadn’t already. 

The math is mathing! Double album <3

(Although things can change on a dime and delays happen, so this is not to be taken directly, please don’t come for me lol)

Edit: 

Oh and to add - she announced her sixth album as White Hot Forever in August 2019, but when on tour 3 months later, told a fan that it may not be the album title anymore.

She didn’t tell that fan in Texas that the album wasn’t called Rock Candy Sweet anymore, she just confirmed that it was an album.