Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

16 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I really didn’t think we’d be this confused and irritated so soon after COCC..almost wish she’d have waited awhile. We’ve had no break since August last year. 

Same. I feel overwhelmed, whenever I think about the possibility of the next album dropping in almost two months or one. Like ma‘am please spare us some time to digest your work from March first :defeated: 

She was coming for our wallets with COTCC, next she‘ll be taking homes and organ donations

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Rock Candy Sweet & Blue Banisters

It just makes so much sense in my head :trisha: 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i've been telling yall DOUBLE ABLOOM this entire time that we've known about the July 4th date watch me be fucking right

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Maybe the thing that boz couldn't believe it's that it is in fact a double album/2 separate projects. I still think it's just one tho. I mean unless she has like +25 finished songs she likes why would she make 2 albums? It's not like she cares that much about making a cohesive record (or maybe she learnt from LFL).

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

The possibility of a gospel record already showed 3 times in this thread. I hope none of you are manifesting this 

The fact I'd kill to hear Lana going through that route...

I still lowkey hope Rock Candy Sweet is still a thing, though, because she had me SHOOK the day she announced it. It just comes off so aggro, pink, and bitchy. Kinda craving that energy, even if I'm lowkey also into the idea of Blue Banisters being a moody, atmospheric R&B/hip-hop album. The snippet we have is gorgeous.

(Watch ALL of this be wrong.)

16 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

**Also to add to the idea of a double album**

Oh and to add - she announced her sixth album as White Hot Forever in August 2019, but when on tour 3 months later, told a fan that it may not be the album title anymore.

She didn’t tell that fan in Texas that the album wasn’t called Rock Candy Sweet anymore, she just confirmed that it was an album. :excited:

1 hour ago, vipanonymous said:

What really bothers me it's that the insider called it a 'project' not album. I don't know what to expect tbh. It could be something related to poetry.

but lana herself said it’s an album/record... i think y’all overthink a bit too much :scoff:

1 hour ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

They didn't try to lie or make anything up... Maybe they are trustworthy?

that’s because they don’t know anything without other insiders and youtube thumbnails :thumb3:

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

At least we know that jack didn't produce the title track. We also know it's not one of her usual producers so I guess it has to be Mike Dean. I'm sure BB will be interesting cause I don't think she would work with Mike just to make a piano ballad. Btw, who said that BB was a "slow" song similar to I Don't Wanna Go and Yosemite? Was it boz too?

Maybe Zach produced the title track? 

regardless of boz saying there's a delay/pushback, has any major artist released an album NOT on a Friday recently????

edit: sorry sorry it autocorrected boz to bozo I wasnt trying to incite anything!!!!

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

While i absolutely do not think we’re getting a double album, I’ll gladly manifest and get hype with y’all 

:hype:

"Don’t forget me"