Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

and it turns out to be her bubblegum pop era just to prove a point that she can have an entire album of radio hits like every other artist :teehee: but she chooses to make what she wants

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 hours ago, GrenadineGrass said:

This project... this is not what y'all expect, I can't believe she is doing this 

lol this is the vaguest description ever, it could literally mean anything, what's up with those insiders and that cold tap water they call tea

would it even matter if a fan asked her something about the album? last time one did she said she'd put dealer on COCC and that it was coming in december/january and neither of those things happened :rip:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, new gods said:

would it even matter if a fan asked her something about the album? last time one did she said she'd put dealer on COCC and that it was coming in december/january and neither of those things happened :rip:

:lmao:

17 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

Blue Banisters (Catholic Psychedelic Synth Folk)

I don’t know what the heck catholic psychedelic synth folk is, but I am living and manifesting this and if I don’t  get it I think I won’t survive 

nF70D0F.png

I don’t think it’s a country album because that isn’t unexpected whatsoever.

Also her working with Mike Dean doesn’t necessarily mean the songs will be hip hop. She had Metro Boomin produce God Bless America lmfao. My guess is he probably added some synths to some songs (judging by his IG).

Yall know what scares me? During her BBC interview in January, she said she had no idea what her next album would sound like and that she hadn’t even started writing songs yet.. there is no way she’s got a double album of fully original songs?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Yall know what scares me? During her BBC interview in January, she said she had no idea what her next album would sound like and that she hadn’t even started writing songs yet.. there is no way she’s got a double album of fully original songs?

Maybe BB was already done and she forgot about COTCC and thought that BB was out and that there is no next album after these 2.

Mfhp.gif

19 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

I guess she was lying knowing she had a video already filmed for the next album :delish:. And I'm sure it's not reused material cause why would she scrap a MV to go and film one for White Dress with a broken arm :icant:

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I guess she was lying knowing she had a video already filmed for the next album :delish:. And I'm sure it's not reused material cause why would she scrap a MV to go and film one for White Dress with a broken arm :icant:

Feeling like that’s probably not a valid excuse as to why blue banisters can’t be reused footage :rollin:lana broke her arm like, the day before filming so there’s no way she could’ve just cancelled the whole shoot when people have already been paid. May as well have an extra video rather than be inconsiderate asf to the entire crew lol