Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

56 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Yall know what scares me? During her BBC interview in January, she said she had no idea what her next album would sound like and that she hadn’t even started writing songs yet.. there is no way she’s got a double album of fully original songs?

the time that one article publishes doesn't necessarily coincides with the time it was written. By that, what could've happened is that was an interview planned to be published after cocc release to advertise the album and since the album was delayed, this interview was kept in draft by the magazine, then when the record got released they put the article out. Because for me it makes a lot of sense, thats why days after cocc release ben said that she was already with two albums in mind and planning things.

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

4 hours ago, expandableclitoris said:

me in my laptop when the song finally drops and its not a boring ass piano ballad about getting rawed in the banisters 

eclipse said that's is similar to yosemite and i dont wanna go...  im so sorry....

1 minute ago, Diamantes WILD said:

Damn who ran mr black moon out of LB? He was actually like pretty reliable. 

why would say that and where i can see him?

Maybe I'm in the minority but BOZ made it sound like it's really unhinged and I really, really hope it is.

I'll take unhinged over boring or repetitive any day of the week.

I LOVE unhinged

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

wait what? 

whos black moon and why was he reliable, i'm new here

Just now, Diamantes WILD said:

oh sksksksksks Eclipse (wordplay) he usually had info. 

ohhhh jsksjks, he still spill tea on his discord, but yea his terrified of LB lol

1 minute ago, GrenadineGrass said:

whos black moon and why was he reliable, i'm new here

eclipse, reliable insider, it's not encouraged that we talk about outside drama, or just drama in general here, but we kinda chased him off a few months ago, that day was hectic :awkney:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

13 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

ohhhh jsksjks, he still spill tea on his discord, but yea his terrified of LB lol

I mean granted a bit of a mess(?) idk don't really know but damn. the info was better than the multigenres of 2day 

@GrenadineGrass share some infooooo when ya get it ty ty :oic:

edit: ha this is kinda cool @GrenadineGrasssounds good. YOSEMITE NICE. IDWG's pretty GREAT too, n an unreleaseeeed hmm ok got it, thank yaaaaaaaaa :whine:

UV/Honeymoon

4 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

I mean granted a bit of a mess(?) idk don't really know but damn. the info was better than the multigenres of 2day 

yea if boz really wanted to say something, i'd be better if they gave some solid hint not just a random thought thats is vague

of course i will share @Diamantes WILD!! but atm, he only said what we already know, Blue Bannisters, 4 minutes, song similar to yosemite and i dont wanna go and high chance of an unreleased on the tracklist

1 hour ago, VioletBunny said:

Omg I just listened to mike dean’s synth albums and he NEEDS to be lead producer on this album.. I’m obsessed 

Wait which are these? I wanna hype myself up for disappointment :kiss:

14 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Wait which are these? I wanna hype myself up for disappointment :kiss:

Theres a new album called 4:22 And some really good ones are All Earthlings and Save this Ocean. 

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Maybe I'm in the minority but BOZ made it sound like it's really unhinged and I really, really hope it is.

I'll take unhinged over boring or repetitive any day of the week.

I LOVE unhinged

Me tooo, I love!! It's the lowkey unhinged theme that drew me to Lana in the first place ? I NEED SOME HIGHKEY NOW. :hooker:

Something like a Noir :flutter:

2 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

Yall know what scares me? During her BBC interview in January, she said she had no idea what her next album would sound like and that she hadn’t even started writing songs yet.. there is no way she’s got a double album of fully original songs?

I don’t really know the timeline of everything, but maybe she had already completed Blue Bannisters at that point & started working on the second album with her newfound direction sometime after?

I’m still catching up on her interviews, so this could be completely wrong, but maybe that’s a possibility? Or maybe the second record she’s been working on was just the covers album and she considers it more of a side-project rather than one of her “main” records...if that makes any sense  

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

on Mike Deans Spotify About Page, it says

"Dean has described himself as "the finisher" for his ability to collaborate and expand on the work of other producers and artists, bringing a shared vision to life"

maybe Dean is helping bring Lana's unhinged vision to life, didn't she say she wanted Jack to go crazier or wilder ? ?

You just know Mike Dean made some amazing psychedelic synths for Lana and she was all “can you make it more country” while wearing her fucking cowgirl boots.

3 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

Omg I just listened to mike dean’s synth albums and he NEEDS to be lead producer on this album.. I’m obsessed 

Omg my ears drums melted in ecstasy. All Earthlings is heaven.

Do we know how many songs he’s working on with Lana?