Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

23 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Imagine that the reason BOZ said that is because the entire album consists of duets with Clayton

"Project"

"I can't believe she is doing this"

"Not what ya'll expect"

"Not produced by Jack or any of her usual collaborators" because it's produced by The Johnsons

:oic3:

ETA: imagine that it's a rap album

ETA2: remember when Chunk was in the studio with her? Imagine-

:oprah2: :oprah2: :oprah2:

Spoiler

You all need to stop mentioning doubtful projects. Words have powers and the universe works in mysterious ways. I can totally see Lana doing a duet album with Clay, if not now, in the future, and I want to unmanifest it so badly

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Who says it’s jack who is watering it down? Could be Lana herself telling him to water it down! 

she wanted him to be “wilder” on cocc tho

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

she wanted him to be “wilder” on cocc tho

To be fair, she also talked about how they were purposefully "taking away" layers from CoCCs songs to keep them more simple

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

3 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

To be fair, she also talked about how they were purposefully "taking away" layers from CoCCs songs to keep them more simple

i thought it was jack who said that

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

The only thing I believe so far is Blue Banisters sounds like ‘I don’t wanna go’

One of her best unreleased imo

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

6 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I'm pretty sure Jack said that, not Lana. But I could be wrong.

8 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

I hope that in near future she'll tease something reminiscent of the unexpected direction the insider has hinted at 

If she’s releasing in July..can we really expect a single any earlier then late May? 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

9 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

If she’s releasing in July..can we really expect a single any earlier then late May? 

Manifesting a single release on my birthday even though it's on a Sunday :legend:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Eclipse spilled tea on Billie's album...

Someone pls ask him about BB/RCS/AS&C...

EDIT: it was some Ellie singer. Not eilish. I confused myself. Sry

Edited by CinnamonGay

7 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Eclipse spilled tea on Billie's album...

Someone pls ask him about BB/RCS/AS&C...

What did he say? She whispers through all her songs, uses the same three chords and has blonde hair? Lol

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

What did he say? She whispers through all her songs, uses the same three chords and has blonde hair? Lol

Billie’s new album gives me such Chemtrails vibes from the singles out... But she clearly doesn’t have Lana’s voice to backup so minimal production lol

As of BB... 

the whole BoZ confusing post made so fucking tired. I need to step back a bit from this project and the madness of prerelease. Every two hours I circle from excitement to disappointment.

Everything is confusing as fuck and we have nothing solid about the direction of the album. Until further confirmation, I might take a short break from here, Until she posts something again. I love you all, but my sanity commands it lol. 

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Billie’s new album gives me such Chemtrails vibes from the singles out... But she clearly doesn’t have Lana’s voice to backup so minimal production lol

As of BB... 

the whole BoZ confusing post made so fucking tired. I need to step back a bit from this project and the madness of prerelease. Every two hours I circle from excitement to disappointment.

Everything is confusing as fuck and we have nothing solid about the direction of the album. Until further confirmation, I might take a short break from here, Until she posts something again. I love you all, but my sanity commands it lol. 

Same, I think I’m gonna step away. This whole saga is irritating, I was saying yesterday we’ve only just come out of all the COCC drama and confusion. 

10 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

He regards it as a great alt rock album. And one of the songs as best songs of 2021...

15 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

He regards it as a great alt rock album. And one of the songs as best songs of 2021...

exactly! billie is coming and so is lana