Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

not to be dramatic or anything but i will hang myself it it's a country album with nikki lane

BQsNmKE.gifBQsNmKE.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Here's my take on it: Basically, this album is super different for her - that doesn't say much though, it could be anywhere from hardcore metal to bubblegum pop. I think the "don't be negative" about it thing is just because it's apparently super different, so we should be prepared for something new and not let ourselves be disappointed? I literally don't know anymore :bebe:

But he says the sound isn’t that different :rip: 

it’s a country collab album with Nikki :bebe:

I think the dont  be negative part is talking about when people jump into the bandwagon of just shitting on everything in the pre release not having listened to the album.

let’s just be patient (icnddkfnkskfks harder to actually do I know) and trust the process

She’s coming 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

But he says the sound isn’t that different :rip: 

it’s a country collab album with Nikki :bebe:

This is the most confusing pre-release we've ever had :crying5:

I know one of the six thousand projects she's mentioned is the Nikki collab album, but I don't think it's BB for some reason (although that might just be wishful thinking lol). At this point I would literally PAY for someone who's involved with the album to say something. I just want something to go off of that's not an insider's opinion 

imageproxy.jpg

"It's not even about the sound of the album" ok so SHUT UP and stop with the hieroglyphics 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

36 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

"[RCS is] a lyric

Anyway I've been getting sent the weirdest theories asking if they are correct so I'm just gonna say that it's not even really about the sound of the album and don't be negative about this release. It's just something unexpected, but personally I'm kinda here for it! Trust the process and hope for the best, cheers."

- BOZ

Now I'm really curious... Maybe a musical like some people said, or a visual album?

boz has the impressive talent of talking much but saying nothing 

1 hour ago, Serene Queen said:

dare I say…the only good part? I Am for You and The Summons are still BOPS

Shine Jesus Shine says hello! 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

From "squeaking" to talking in circles and saying absolutely nothing, I'm over BZ! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

let's hope miss boz shuts their goddamn mouth now if they can't give us anything useful :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So according to that insider yesterday it doesn't sound country and now the streets are saying it sounds like Yosemite?

Where is all this coming from? I am confusion :scoff:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 hour ago, Contemplating God said:

"It's not even about the sound of the album" ok so SHUT UP and stop with the hieroglyphics 

right??? if it's not the sound then what is it? spill the damn tea or stfu 

24 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

"[RCS is] a lyric

Anyway I've been getting sent the weirdest theories asking if they are correct so I'm just gonna say that it's not even really about the sound of the album and don't be negative about this release. It's just something unexpected, but personally I'm kinda here for it! Trust the process and hope for the best, cheers."

- BOZ

Now I'm really curious... Maybe a musical like some people said, or a visual album?

"don't be negative" makes it seem like she's gonna do something that'll turn a lot of fans off :bebe:

her la friends, sister and brother are gonna have features aren't they :bebe:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

14 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

not to be dramatic or anything but i will hang myself it it's a country album with nikki lane

BQsNmKE.gifBQsNmKE.gif

Well bye then bc i want it too bad to stop manifesting it. Im sure you understand 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

all of the insiders be like so yeah, its going to be something new, unexpected, beautiful. oh yeah, it's also going to have lyrics on it and some visuals. the singer is lana del rey and she was working with somebody
ImpureAdmiredGoldfinch-size_restricted.g

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif