Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

So Lana pulled another WHF situation with RCS, leaving it as a song... but changing the title (in both album and song) huh

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

didn't they describe white dress as "squeaking" and that lmlylaw sounds like fine china? literally the two weirdest descriptions you could give to these songs, i don't trust whatever they have to say about this album unless they plan on giving us some cold hard facts instead of vague, misleading opinions... 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

let's hope miss boz shuts their goddamn mouth now if they can't give us anything useful i've had enough :oprah3:

Amen

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

Everything we've gotten from BoZ so far reads like a word problem on a math test that's like "You're at a train station going 34 miles north from where you currently are. If the train goes at a speed of 60 miles per hour, how many oranges are there per bag?" 

imageproxy.jpg

She said she's the only one that can tell her story so it doesn't make sense that it is the collab album right? :icant:

And maybe RCS is a lyric from BB but it doesn't seem like it matches (but we only got 30 seconds of it tho).

If it's not about the sound of the album I'm really lost about what has she done that is so unexpected 

giphy.gif

I don’t see this being the country album, because she mentioned it after announcing rock candy sweet 

"Don’t forget me"

wait remember a few months ago she said something like "i aim to be overshadowed by my features" :bebe:

A reliable insider he may be but he literally said nothing yesterday of value. Said it might be delayed and then clarified that it also might not be and that it’s pure speculation. Said no ones guessed what is coming correctly and that he can’t believe she’s actually going forward with this album, and then says it’s not necessarily about the sound of the music. So what then??? No one argues about her lyrics! She can sing about whatever the fuck she wants to, it’s the style of music people get so up in arms about. 

im simultaneously over the insider stuff but also it’s keeping momentum up in this thread so 

My best bet it’s either going to be her more  pop leaning sound  with some pretty suprising lyrics with certain revelations about her life  or some unexpected vocals 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

wait remember a few months ago she said something like "i aim to be overshadowed by my features" :bebe:

Beyonce britney madonna clove and the whole cast of question for the culture

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

she will write the lyrics and her la gurlfriends will sing the songs instead

someone that's recognized by lana on social media should dm her, maybe she will respond, like who are those random people she always calls out when she goes live?

can they be useful for a change

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

maybeee this is the musical she and daddy nowels wrote 

Maybe she had most of it written/recorded   and then she sent it Mike dean ‘the finisher’ to polish it all up a bit 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds: