Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

someone that's recognized by lana on social media should dm her, maybe she will respond, like who are those random people she always calls out when she goes live?

can they be useful for a change

Yes one of those stans who she adores needs to hit her up 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

wait- what if theres a song called Qftc and shes singing the whole text from the qftc:oprah: or she namedrops more people

Didn’t this insider hate her after QFTC

I feel like him seeming somewhat positive and telling people to give it a chance means that it won’t actually be as focused around those topics as we think 

2 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

Yes one of those stans who she adores needs to hit her up 

i feel like one is called rodrigo :pls:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

12 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

A reliable insider he may be but he literally said nothing yesterday of value. Said it might be delayed and then clarified that it also might not be and that it’s pure speculation. Said no ones guessed what is coming correctly and that he can’t believe she’s actually going forward with this album, and then says it’s not necessarily about the sound of the music. So what then??? No one argues about her lyrics! She can sing about whatever the fuck she wants to, it’s the style of music people get so up in arms about. 

right :rip: i feel like there's little she can do to shock us with the lyrics. we pretty much expected this album to discuss "controversial" topics from the start so the only way i can see anything being unexpected is a change in sound but apparently that isn't the case.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

4 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

Maybe she had most of it written/recorded   and then she sent it Mike dean ‘the finisher’ to polish it all up a bit 

Lana performing it live on SNL. Stops at the end pulls a Sinead O Connor and pulls out a photo of Lady Gaga and rips it “Fight The Real Enemy” proceeds to sing So Legit

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Me DMing Mike Dean and Lana's LA friends to see if they know anything

tenor.gif

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Didn’t this insider hate her after QFTC

I feel like him seeming somewhat positive and telling people to give it a chance means that it won’t actually be as focused around those topics as we think 

idk he yesterday shared a photo of his lana music collection and he has lanas poster on his wall lol hes kinda a fan i guess. I was thinking about "i cant believe shes doing this" so idk maybe something controversial?

my bet is that the album will start with the born to die strings and end with her saying "that's all i am. an inner indecisiveness that is as wide and as wavering as the ocean. this is my story, and nobody can tell it but me. I'm staying, no one's going anywhere." while the instrumental of FMWUTTT is playing

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

idk he yesterday shared a photo of his lana music collection and he has lanas poster on his wall lol hes kinda a fan i guess. I was thinking about "i cant believe shes doing this" so idk maybe something controversial?

everybody is a lana fan on the dl

what happened to a bunch of insiders/leakers pouncing all at once? i miss those days, now it's like we only get one at a time in an orderly fashion at the supermarket.. in the milk isle, where is eclipse? where are the others? someone spill and take us to the tea isle... !! 

If “rock candy sweet” is just a lyric, I’m convinced it’ll be a direct reference to Big Rock Candy Mountain. Maybe about how the paradise she imagined and searched for never really existed. It would make sense, especially within a song directed at the critics and how they treated her. :oic3:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

4 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

nvm he logged off

he was online? :trisha: