Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

maybe the majority of the album will be in greek, and every song will be about greek mythology, a beautifully evocative album with harps, wind chimes, and luscious synthesizers :oprah3: we won :lange:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

Tracklist 

1) Complex u suck 

2) Spin Fuck Off 

3) Rolling Stone are u coming for me too? 

4) NME who am i to love u? 

5) Not a tone def 

6) I had black rappers boyfriends (ft ASAP Rocky)  (ft G-Easy)

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

maybe the majority of the album will be in greek, and every song will be about greek mythology, a beautifully evocative album with harps, wind chimes, and luscious synthesizers :oprah3: we won :lange:

Her dark academia era

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Honestly, I'm done with theories. From now on I'll believe that it's a calm album with tons of bittersweet songs about her relationships, family, friends, fame and expectations. If it turns out to be different, I'll know on the release day 

Spoiler

or when the album leaks

17 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Tracklist 

1) Complex u suck 

2) Spin Fuck Off 

3) Rolling Stone: Read what you wrote hoe are u coming for me too?  

4) NME who am i to love u? 

5) Not a tone def 

6) I had black rappers boyfriends (ft ASAP Rocky) 

7) Stop acting like Ariana is black

I think it’s so funny that we got excited about a double album and then literally less than 24 hours later it gets debunked :rip: we never learn :hide:

I think we expected this album to be “different” from the start, anyways. I don’t think we needed an insider to tell us that, respectfully. The ambiguity of information that seems to refute itself doesn’t really tell us anything so I think in reality, we have no new leads other than the fact that “rock candy sweet” is now just a lyric. The album could be different relative to something else, like maybe it’s super different from COTCC, but it’s not something that Lana can’t pull off, if that makes sense.  

Anyways, Mike Dean’s instrumental record is beautiful and I would love if BB had some of those cool synths and synthetic electric guitars. They kind of have a classic-rock feel to them, like something out of a Pink Floyd live show, and I feel like she could totally weave that vibe into her own sound. 

I remember when we found out BRTHR was directing the COTCC video and we thought it would be way more graphic and left-of-centre than it actually was, which was amazing actually, because they still stayed true to Lana’s style while just adding the perfect amount of something new and extra. Mike Dean’s influence on BB could be of that nature. 

i guess there's nothing for us to talk about, like the album(s) and those things

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Also, not that I think it’s the unreleased song that allegedly made the album, but Playground really resonates with a lot of things she’s said in the last year. Hip-hop is all about having a narrative and she essentially raps in the verses of that song, which is interesting since she’s been talking about writing her own story and being the only one who can tell it. Just something interesting I noticed!

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i guess there's nothing for us to talk about, like the album(s) and those things

Three albums and nothing to talk about.....:bye:plsss

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

unidentified flying bill?

although there’s a lot of conflicting opinions regarding her new releases, i think we can all agree that leaks are amazing and hoarders are obnoxious :oprah3:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix