Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

lets be honest its gonna come out in 2022 and its gonna be a 10 track folk album with 4 Nokia feats. For some reason it always turns out to be the worst scenario

Viola Davis GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

you are serving accurate tea unlike the "insiders"

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So judging by the overwhelmingly positive reactions both LFL and NFR got at release, COCC is the first album where a larger portion of fans were underwhelmed, so what's with all these dramatics? Negative ass bitches

200.gif

I feel like all this insider bs and Lana’s typical radio silence would bug me more if she hadn’t just released Chemtrails, but since we literally just got a whole new album I’m just going with whatever happens. 

I’ll start getting frustrated in July when we both don’t have a lead single and still haven’t heard anything solid :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

So judging by the overwhelmingly positive reactions both LFL and NFR got at release, COCC is the first album where a larger portion of fans were underwhelmed, so what's with all these dramatics? Negative ass bitches

200.gif

I feel like Lana knew it would be underwhelming, I think while she was working on COCC/white hot forever she had other ideas and decided to do two albums instead. So she probably moved a few of the songs which were originally on COCC onto Banisters/RCS.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

10 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

200.gif

HM was this way when it first dropped. Some albums are growers not showers

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

30 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

lets be honest its gonna come out in 2022 and its gonna be a 10 track folk album with 4 Nokia feats. For some reason it always turns out to be the worst scenario

Viola Davis GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

It's so sad coming from the same woman who gave us UV, HM and NFR

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952371cb1b80d6ab9791

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

ATRL babies keep talking about a greatest hits album (I don’t think there’s any real indication other than one person suggesting it and the ball got rolling)

Anyways that idea sounds terrible in the overall “greatest hits” traditional sense but in the sense that it’s about her telling her story.. idk. Maybe a compilation of songs that begin to tell her story (TIWMUG, Get Free etc.) and then new songs that continue that story or the next era being about her telling her story and this album is that middleman to get to the next chapter

I’m not saying I buy this theory at all but it’s interesting to consider 

I'm so here for the uncertainty around this project. The fact that this is happening right after we just got an album is amazing so I really don't mind the mystery and the vague descriptions, it's so exciting! Chemtrails is a classy masterpiece that will have no trouble standing the test of time. She's clearly in no creative slump so I am more than willing to trust the process and eagerly anticipate whatever it is that she's bringing us next.

3 hours ago, too fast too young said:

how do people actually get accepted to follow him, I've had follow requests on two accounts for months lol

Not sure sorry I didn't do anything and my account isn't anything special it's just my personal account, got accepted instantly

the way this insider person knows absolutly nothing - and even if they did they obviously are deprived of the ability of describing music lmaooo...... why why why pay attention

Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd is one of my favourite songs of all time and after listening to Mike Dean’s album, I really feel like this style of guitar solo paired with rich, orchestral instrumentation is perfect. It totally feels like it could be a natural collaboration between Lana and Mike.

@BlackoutZone u suck I know you’re selling 20 million 

no seriously can we get real information? like who are the producer(s)? are there collabs? how many tracks? there’s a way to give us information and still leave the element of surprise. these insiders are truly useless :bye:

12 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd is one of my favourite songs of all time and after listening to Mike Dean’s album, I really feel like this style of guitar solo paired with rich, orchestral instrumentation is perfect. It totally feels like it could be a natural collaboration between Lana and Mike.

TASTE ??

faSE.gif

I think the insider it's giving info with little pieces at a time  to be relevant for more time. If they posted all they knew about BB at once people would lose interest. Even if they are somehow useful they are just clout chasers at heart.

giphy.gif

Does anyone happen to know approximately how long vinyls take to be pressed for an order as large as Lana’s would be?

If Lana did change the record name suddenly, wouldn’t there be a significant delay? Or does it not take very long?

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

4 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Does anyone happen to know approximately how long vinyls take to be pressed for an order as large as Lana’s would be?

If Lana did change the record name suddenly, wouldn’t there be a significant delay? Or does it not take very long?

She said during NFR it takes 90 days/12 weeks and she had a good number of varieties then

COTCC took 16 weeks after she submitted the album due to covid but I would think that shouldn’t be an issue now. 

If she changed the album name and submitted the finalized album between the RCS announcement and the first BB post, it could still be released July 4th. If she hasn’t submitted the album yet we’re looking at early August at the absolute earliest. But the songs are assumingly mastered since insiders (allegedly) have the full thing (but safe to note they had COTCC last July)

"Don’t forget me"