Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

It’s also fair to point out she seems A LOT more into RCS/BB than she did COTCC. She already has the lead single video shot and she told a fan on livestream she was excited for us to hear it. 

When she announced COTCC she was 3 months away from even shooting the lead single and every interview she did, she talked about Chemtrails being work, not being up to her standards, etc. 

I really don’t think this album is going to have a super long delay, unless something happens BTS and they don’t want her to release the album yet for whatever reason

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

If she changed the album name and submitted the finalized album between the RCS announcement and the first BB post, it could still be released July 4th. If she hasn’t submitted the album yet we’re looking at early August at the absolute earliest. But the songs are assumingly mastered since insiders (allegedly) have the full thing (but save to note they had COTCC last July)

I know it’s wishful thinking, but I like to think Polydor wouldn’t have interacted with her post if she hadn’t submitted it, maybe? 

Where are the stans that always get Ben to interact for some confirmation and clarify:noparty:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

11 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

If Lana did change the record name suddenly, wouldn’t there be a significant delay? Or does it not take very long?

I’d assume the pressings could go ahead before an album title or cover is fully decided since the sleeves probably don’t take as long to manufacture as the vinyls themselves. But idk honestly. Just assuming here.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I know it’s wishful thinking, but I like to think Polydor wouldn’t have interacted with her post if she hadn’t submitted it, maybe? 

Where are the stans that always get Ben to interact for some confirmation and clarify:noparty:

I would think that’s a good sign, but they also deleted all posts about it so it seems like it was more of an accident to post it? Maybe there was confusion over the cover, or maybe whoever is running the account thought it was a legit release and then was told it indeed wasn’t 

I think there’s a better chance of going to Ed, he’s the one who told us last August that COTCC wasn’t ready yet after magazines started acting like they heard it 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

Does anyone else remember that photo shoot that was supposedly for COCC cover? It was at like a concrete modernist looking kinda building? Anyone??  I wonder if that was actually for BB or something? 

Do you mean the Eric Lloyd Wright house shoot?

(this place)

72cc04b69268646fa1416560b997ab5e.jpg

If so, that was for COTCC, the alternative cover and various images by Neil Krug were shot there! 

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

did y’all see this/was it debunked? i guess it’s from scrobble (?) guy ? 

TRYING V V V HARD NOT TO BUY INTO ANY FAKE INSIDER INFO BUT A COURTNEY LOVE COLLAB MIGHT JUST BE THE THING TO GET ME TO HOP ON THE DELUSIONAL TRAIN.... oh god oh fuck :oprah2:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

why would they red out half the song titles :facepalm: :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

Is the scrobble guy different from BlackoutZone? No, right? 

Because that profile picture is a photo of Lana from the 2015 Vogue Turkey shoot, and BoZ's twitter is a selfie of a man (who I'm assuming is him) so I'm guessing it's fake?

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

It looks fake to me - it's not even that it necessarily looks super out of left field or anything, it just seems odd (and also a bit like it's pandering). I'm not gonna say it's 100% not real and we shouldn't believe it, I just don't believe anything in terms of tracks until Lana posts the tracklist herself. If there's one thing Lana stans love to do, it's make things up 

imageproxy.jpg

9 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Do you mean the Eric Lloyd Wright house shoot?

(this place)

72cc04b69268646fa1416560b997ab5e.jpg

If so, that was for COTCC, the alternative cover and various images by Neil Krug were shot there! 

Your mind ? this was it. I guess I was expecting to see more of the structure integrated with her shoot but oh well. 

faSE.gif

2 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

TRYING V V V HARD NOT TO BUY INTO ANY FAKE INSIDER INFO BUT A COURTNEY LOVE COLLAB MIGHT JUST BE THE THING TO GET ME TO HOP ON THE DELUSIONAL TRAIN.... oh god oh fuck :oprah2:

The twinks saying NO in the comments can turn on their locations and find out what

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

2 minutes ago, lemonadetan said:

blue banisters twice? 

i don’t think it’s the setlist just songs from the album the guy some people  insulted (btw very bad ?) for his scribble thing listened to 

1 minute ago, cru3lworld said:

Your mind ? this was it. I guess I was expecting to see more of the structure integrated with her shoot but oh well. 

Just Lana paying for a expensive location and taking photos in the night where you don‘t see anything

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Is the scrobble guy different from BlackOutZone? No, right? 

Because that profile picture is a photo of Lana from the 2015 Vogue Turkey shoot, and BoZ's twitter is a selfie of a man (who I'm assuming is him) so I'm guessing it's fake?

the scrobble guy was @actuallylucas but I just checked his last.fm and none of those songs were there so unless it’s someone else it’s probably fake