Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Is the scrobble guy different from BlackoutZone? No, right? 

Because that profile picture is a photo of Lana from the 2015 Vogue Turkey shoot, and BoZ's twitter is a selfie of a man (who I'm assuming is him) so I'm guessing it's fake?

you’re right ! my question is more what is scrobble guy’s name/@? did anyone check his listening history today ? 

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

you’re right ! my question is more what is scrobble guy’s name/@? did anyone check his listening history today ? 

Queen @bel air rose has the receipts:

1 minute ago, bel air rose said:

the scrobble guy was @actuallylucas but I just checked his last.fm and none of those songs were there so unless it’s someone else it’s probably fake 

Just now, lanasbottom said:

I did! :hype:

he hasn’t had any new songs other than Bird World and Garden of Eden

"Don’t forget me"

When Lana said “just a selphie” after posting Cherry Blossom lyrics, I really read it as “don’t overthink it, this song won’t be in my upcoming album.”  :bye:

Cherry Blossom is sort of far from the “autobiographical” aspect that Lana is hinting about 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Queen @bel air rose has the receipts:

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

I did! :hype:

he hasn’t had any new songs other than Bird World and Garden of Eden

thanks y’all  :kiss3: then it’s either fake or maybe someone else’s (which i doubt). a courtney collab seems pretty plausible tho i mean that’s a long time coming so it wouldn’t be a surprise if that one was coming one day.

Also i really expect that she choose another song to start the era.. The dead of cocc begins with Let Me Love You Like a Flop being the first taste of the album. Blue Banister is cute but not the kind of song that will make people be intersted on the album :poordat:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

How desperate do you have to be to do all of this :thumb2:

I think having to go to last.fm and clear out fake scrobbles is a new low for us :lanahairflip3:

who would have thought last.fm would be this era’s new website 

"Don’t forget me"

34 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

Does anyone else remember that photo shoot that was supposedly for COCC cover? It was at like a concrete modernist looking kinda building? Anyone??  I wonder if that was actually for BB or something? 

also the one w her big boobs front and center in the yellow top, on top of the car in the driveway :flutter: do we know if that was used for anything?

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

Just now, AFFA said:

also the one w her big boobs front and center in the yellow top, on top of the car in the driveway :flutter: do we know if that was used for anything?

No it remains unused, and it’s the biggest travesty yet :lanasrs2:

I still think that was going to be the album cover and TJF home made video was gonna be the lead single at first when she took those, but things changed 

"Don’t forget me"

oh it really shows that this lucas guy was listening to blue banisters so many times :bebe: and he commented under Blue Banisters at last.fm "summer comes, winter goes...", i guess thats a lil bit of lyrics

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

No it remains unused, and it’s the biggest travesty yet :lanasrs2:

I still think that was going to be the album cover and TJF home made video was gonna be the lead single at first when she took those, but things changed 

same!!!! I thought that it was going to be for TJF single art work.. it fits it!!!:karaoke: