Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

32 minutes ago, DCooper said:

captioned that Bodega Bae picture "waiting for the birds to attack."

I think the Bodaega Bae pic was from the COCC video. She has the exact same lip colour and hair, and she's only wearing a towel which makes sense because of the shower scene.

3 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

I think the Bodaega Bae pic was from the COCC video. She has the exact same lip colour and hair, and she's only wearing a towel which makes sense because of the shower scene.

That's true LOL. Still the caption could be an interesting glimpse into her mindset, but it could also mean nothing at all. :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

Happy 500 pages on this thread. I’m so happy I joined this shit show, my mental health is better and I love you all for making me smile all day. 

It is always good to have a new face and new insights in our little family! :kiss:

"Don’t forget me"

16 minutes ago, DCooper said:

That's true LOL. Still the caption could be an interesting glimpse into her mindset, but it could also mean nothing at all. :deadbanana:

The fact that she used capitals for Bodega Bae makes me want to think it's a song/poem title or lyric

I don't know if I could take the confusion of having 4 songs and an album with BB initials :icant:

9 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

the way she literally changed such a phresh and dope title for one we could easily get from artists like Florida Georgia Line circa 2012:benmawson:

her worst album title :crai:

the only thing that can save it is an amazing psychedelic blue tinted cover.... i’m not gonna hold my breath :bebe:

500 pages and all we have is a 30 second snippet, an...interesting....promo pic, and a whole lot of random, useless info from "insiders"  :beyonce:

imageproxy.jpg

6 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

stream Birdy's new album while ur waiting for BB its a masterpiece

It's been year's since I don't listen to her music. Streaming it now ❤

RECENTLY BROWSING   180 MEMBERS

Spoiler

manifesting :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

Maybe this is Lana's horror album, as a metaphor for the way she's felt throughout the past decade from the media's treatment of her. Mike Dean's solo albums have a lot of 80s horror synth vibes, and she captioned that Bodega Bae picture "waiting for the birds to attack." It would be something unexpected and new for her. She starts with Blue Banisters which sounds like a classic emotional Lana song before everything falls apart as her banisters remain unpainted, another blow in a long string of false hope that she's experienced navigating the industry. :legend:

I was getting horror vibes from the BB mv and synths. And she’s touched some horror in chemtrails mv which was while she was writing BB

i would die if she did horror, that's everything i could ever want from her, i would die so hard i'd be dead 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i would die if she did horror, that's everything i could ever want from her, i would die so hard i'd be dead 

COCC and this seem to have been the album she intended LFL to be. (horror, witchy folk)

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

58 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

Actually I think the shower scenes were filmed with the rest of the COTCC video in late August! The hairstyle in the video is kind of like a low, middle-part updo compared to the side-part updo from the Bodega Bae selfie, and here I go again with the nails LOL but at the time of the Bodega Bae selfie (September 24th 2020) her nails were pink, whereas in the COTCC video, they’re red! Hopefully we get to see whatever project that look was for! :party: