Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Lana is Lois trying to get us excited for her albums and we're all Stewie, tired of her lying to us over and over again

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

my theory - the project is a documentary of her life filmed by Charlie grey gardens style / interview magazine style and Blue Banisters album is an accompanying soundtrack 

4 minutes ago, How2Disappear said:

my theory - the project is a documentary of her life filmed by Charlie grey gardens style / interview magazine style and Blue Banisters album is an accompanying soundtrack 

That video she did with interview was one of the strangest and best things she’s done since tropico

faSE.gif

Waiting for someone to make a fake "leaked" tracklist with the Interscope logo on it to add to the realness :dance: That's how you know it's almost album time

Spoiler

hBByTenjg1vPEDljLJNaXch_KDpfZ4rHrDx9NzAZaXI.png?auto=webp&s=07c8c78f41e4af84c911ca0d0679d2e7afd69df3869176oqpb651.jpgtumblr_mxsym185TP1s36600o1_500.jpg

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, SweetHenny said:

COCC? Horror and witchy? :awkney:

No. Sorry I should have been more clear. COCC had the folk and witchy vibes LFL was supposed to have, and I think RCS will have the horror aspects LFL allegedly originally had

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

somehow Joan Baez snuck onto my daily Spotify mix and literally diamonds and rust is the best song I’ve heard in a long time, if Lana could pull off this kind of sound I’d be totally okay with her going super folk/country

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 hours ago, cru3lworld said:

That video she did with interview was one of the strangest and best things she’s done since tropico

the way i just thought: that video had absolutely nothing to do with the chemtrails era right?? i mean the whole sarcastic tone, her making fun of the things the media tells her/thinks of her, the glamorous photoshoot...nothing of that seems cocc like but it seems VERY similar to her looks lately (notably the last twitter pic and the popsicle one) AND to everything she said about the media and controversies lately. So what IF the interview shoot was tied to BB, which she was probably already working on in september if she was shooting a music video in november, and tied to the headspace the album will be in....

Just now, honeybadger said:

WhaT :trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha:

Said he can't talk about it much further, but they are working together!! :defeated: