Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Mike Dean just confirmed he's working with Lana during a livestream! 

We have something today praise be! small but it confirms without a doubt

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

42 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

the way i just thought: that video had absolutely nothing to do with the chemtrails era right?? i mean the whole sarcastic tone, her making fun of the things the media tells her/thinks of her, the glamorous photoshoot...nothing of that seems cocc like but it seems VERY similar to her looks lately (notably the last twitter pic and the popsicle one) AND to everything she said about the media and controversies lately. So what IF the interview shoot was tied to BB, which she was probably already working on in september if she was shooting a music video in november, and tied to the headspace the album will be in....

Based on when the Interview mag & video came out and her typing up and reciting her poetry in the video, I think it was always supposed to promote Violet not Chemtrails. :shh2:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

8 minutes ago, King of Saigon said:

MIKE MF DEAN JUST CONFIRMED HES COOKING SOMETHING UP WITH LANA SHOULD I UPLOAD THE CLIP TO YOUTUBE ?????

resident evil 6 love GIF

Can u post a translate of what he is saying? I didnt understand a world looks like he is with a dick in his mouth

Lust For Dead   large.gif

1 minute ago, NewportBitch said:

I’m so scared of what this Mike Dean partnership will produce (see Madonna, one of the few white women he has worked for) that I’ve denied its existence 

He has lots of highs and lots of lows in his production discography 

but I am still excited. She usually creates magic whenever she goes a little outside her comfort zone initially 

Clip from the livestream where Mike Dean mentions working with Lana - 

Host: Are you working with Lana Del Rey?

Mike: I'm working on a little something with her, yeah.

Host: Yeah? So anything like that you want to talk about with that or new music before we get into art?

Mike: I mean Lana I can't really talk about yet, you know I don't really talk about things before they happen.

Host: Respect.

Mike: We're working on something you know but we haven't finished anything.

Host: Respect.

Mike: You all have at least one new album.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I wonder if "working" means worked on BB or currently working on a future project... Wouldn't be surprised if Lana is already working on LDR8 (not the collab album, or the covers one) she always moves on quickly lol

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

4 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Can u post a translate of what he is saying? I didnt understand a world looks like he is with a dick in his mouth

Ill try to update the captions by tonight i'm working on an essay but took a break to find the tea :brows:

girls what the fuck is blue banisters