Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

14 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

She will endlessly confuse me

just as soon as she settles into a folky singer songwritery sound and begins establishing roots with country music musicians she transitions to working with one of the most well known hip hop producers :rip: 

hate her. 

I mean... That's good news! She won't go full on country, her music will still be versatile :makeup:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

13 minutes ago, Elle said:

Here's what I was able to transcribe. The very last line he said wasn't super clear, but it sounded like he said "at least one new album"

At least one? Could that mean.. more than one? :raven: 

i think he was saying "at least one song on the new album" 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Just now, new gods said:

he said they haven't finished anything so it's probably not anything for BB :toofunny:

Exactly my thoughts it seems like they just started working on something. But why would he post blue banisters ????. Something ain't adding up :crossed:

I mean we were pretty sure they were working together after them following each other on IG and him liking and reposting the announcement but it's nice to have a confirmation. But if he said it's not finished... maybe it's not for BB and she's already working on the next one (and he showed support for BB because they are working together right now (?)). 

Every time we get new info I get more confused :delish:

giphy.gif

I really hope “we never finished anything” isn’t referring to BB :thumb2: 

We can kiss our second 2021 album if she’s still in the studio working with him

Whatever “little something” they’re working on together has me HYPE 

"Don’t forget me"

I mean he has to be talking about LDR8 right? Lana wouldn’t announce an album for July 4th if the album isn’t even finished and not pretty close to being sent to vinyls, right :bebe:

In my head I’m gonna say it’s for LDR8 since BOZ has already heard BB (meaning it’s done)

This woman seriously never stops working I swear!

"Don’t forget me"

so... 

this album is “shocking” in some way

rock candy sweet is a lyric

blue bannisters is not produced by jack (possibly mike dean?) and described as “cute” 

mike dean confirmed working with lana but said they aren’t done 

lana is telling us the album comes out july 4th (63 days) 

the vinyl process takes 90 days 

confusion-coco.gif

Realistically he added synths to the background of Blue Banisters and that’s the one song on the album he’s talking about.

They probably spent some time in the studio messing around but she hasn’t finished anything yet or come back to it. That’s what I’m getting from the live at least. Hopefully he did do more than one song on BB.

Just now, bel air rose said:

so... 

this album is “shocking” in some way

rock candy sweet is a lyric

blue bannisters is not produced by jack (possibly mike dean?) and described as “cute” 

mike dean confirmed working with lana but said they aren’t done 

lana is telling us the album comes out july 4th (63 days) 

the vinyl process takes 90 days 

confusion-coco.gif

If I had to make a guess, I would say when Lana told the fan in Texas RCS was done and she was working on new songs, it was probably with Mike (since that was around the time they started following each other)

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Realistically he added synths to the background of Blue Banisters and that’s the one song on the album he’s talking about.

They probably spent some time in the studio messing around but she hasn’t finished anything yet or come back to it. That’s what I’m getting from the live at least. Hopefully he did do more than one song on BB.

fans guessed Mike producing BB and BOZ said no one guessed right? 

I would likely think Zach produced BB since Lana had been working with him in November?

"Don’t forget me"

The only thing that’s killing my excitement is Eclipse comparing it to Yosemite. Esp because he said Yosemite was the worst song on Chemtrails and he seems to have decent taste. ?

It really didn't look like he's the main producer with how he worded it. I think (hope) it's produced by Zach cause we know they were together in the studio. Maybe there are some Jack songs and some Mike ones (or maybe it's not even for this album). If BB it's really coming in July the album should be already in the pressing stage right? And I know it's not coming on the 4th but I don't think it's going to be delayed that much.

giphy.gif

Just now, anwdelrey said:

The only thing that’s killing my excitement is Eclipse comparing it to Yosemite. Esp because he said Yosemite was the worst song on Chemtrails and he seems to have decent taste. ?

BOZ said it sounds like Yosemite and I Don’t Wanna Go..not eclipse 

"Don’t forget me"

I think it’s so funny that in a span of 5 days, Lana announces an album after already announcing one with a different title, a producer reposts that announcement, insiders reveal their access to songs on said album, insiders characterize said album as “super unexpected” and disclose info, fans theorize things based on said info, insiders deny all theories based on their info, thus refuting any leads fans had on this album, the rumoured producer then confirms his involvement with Lana, but then possibly suggests that it’s not for the album pertaining to Lana’s announcement, which he reposted....and we’re all just living for it! :typewriter:

:bebe:

I really want my proper NFR Part 2 with more Venice Bitch/The Greatest/California etc :( 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think it’s so funny that in a span of 5 days, Lana announces an album after already announcing one with a different title, a producer reposts that announcement, insiders reveal their access to songs on said album, insiders characterize said album as “super unexpected” and disclose info, fans theorize things based on said info, insiders deny all theories based on their info, thus refuting any leads fans had on this album, the rumoured producer then confirms his involvement with Lana, but then possibly suggests that it’s not for the album pertaining to Lana’s announcement, which he reposted....and we’re all just living for it! :typewriter:

:bebe:

I’m living for it but also getting extremely stressed out about it :bebe:

Even after telling myself I wouldn’t obsess and stress over it :hype:

"Don’t forget me"