Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

It really didn't look like he's the main producer with how he worded it. I think (hope) it's produced by Zach cause we know they were together in the studio. Maybe there are some Jack songs and some Mike ones (or maybe it's not even for this album). If BB it's really coming in July the album should be already in the pressing stage right? And I know it's not coming on the 4th but I don't think it's going to be delayed that much.

i think BoZ said the title track was produced by someone she hasn't worked with before? so zach is out of the question. 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Boz said the title track wasn't produced by one of her usual collaborators so we can rule out Jack, Rick etc. Zach is not new but they didn't release that much work together so maybe it's him. It also could be Mike because of the synth and that he reposted BB but he just said they didn't finish anything yet :horror:

giphy.gif

It’s so strange that Lana didn’t tag ANYONE in her BB post..that’s usually the one thing she always does. 

It’s not always same day, but she always tags both video director and the music producer and she did NEITHER. 

it would literally clear allllll of this up but instead she keeps us in the dark

"Don’t forget me"

Ok I'm going to unmanifest this as soon as I say it but:

What if the title track isn't even finished and the MV is indeed reused footage. She could have just pasted a fragment of the song onto the video to make the teaser and they are still working on it :shock: :thumb3:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

What if the title track isn't even finished and the MV is indeed reused footage. She could have just pasted a fragment of the song onto the video to make the teaser and they are still working on it :shock: :thumb3:

i could totally see this... if this is true - idk why she keeps teasing dates ? like unless it’s to motivate her to get it finished lmao

8 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

How_To_Sage_Your_Home_1_resized?&wid=600

don’t mind me, just cleansing the thread 

"Don’t forget me"

just found out what the 'blue banisters' in the title was referring to. fuck my life

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

Not her calling the man who produced lemonade for a piano ballad saying give me childrens 

Hide contents

:horror:

he didn’t produce lemonade tho he only made love drought which is one of her best songs TRIPPY SPACEY HIP-HOP LANA IS COMING :angie:

30 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

It’s so strange that Lana didn’t tag ANYONE in her BB post..that’s usually the one thing she always does. 

It’s not always same day, but she always tags both video director and the music producer and she did NEITHER. 

it would literally clear allllll of this up but instead she keeps us in the dark

The way everything is so much more secretive in this era compared to chem or nfr,  it makes me feel like everything is going to be completely unexpected like boz said. And mike dean was acting so sly too ughh something good is going on :trisha:

20 minutes ago, Once349 said:

Y'all the tracklist has been leaked deepfried-1620087456358.jpg

if lana even stepped into the same room as bloodpop i'd have to let her go.. there's only so many shitty producers i can stand her working with :sadcore6:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

The day lana del rey allows L*dy G*g* to even LISTEN to one of her tracks in a recording studio is the day I leave. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift