Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I don't think the album is coming July 4th after what Mike said, but at this point, I literally don't care - I'm just so hyped that we have a confirmation that she worked with other producers for this album (or something else but I'll take the win lol) :beyonce:

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I don't think the album is coming July 4th after what Mike said, but at this point, I literally don't care - I'm just so hyped that we have a confirmation that she worked with other producers for this album (or something else but I'll take the win lol) :beyonce:

honestly tho what if she's working on a completely separate album with him? people already have the album so it's not like she's still working on new shit right? doesnt BOZ have the album?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I thought about it and I wonder if these arbitrary release dates of June 1st and July 4th were just another form of self-parody like the “album cover” to generate conversation around the album.

(Based on what Mike said about them not having finished anything, I’m not so sure about July 4th, and I think Lana usually knows whether or not she’ll have an album ready in time, especially when it’s this close). 

These release dates obviously keep us hooked on the album and while it may seem arduous on the surface, you have to admit that we’re always on this site, in this very thread. 

I think at this point we don't know shit, but in a good way, i mean its really a surprise!! and probably good so im getting the hype for this album, really want to see what mike can make with her and hoping for jack bops like dark but just a game, im soooo happy

1 hour ago, Nikogo said:

If I had to make a guess, I would say when Lana told the fan in Texas RCS was done and she was working on new songs, it was probably with Mike (since that was around the time they started following each other)

fans guessed Mike producing BB and BOZ said no one guessed right? 

I would likely think Zach produced BB since Lana had been working with him in November?

well i would guess that rick nowel has a finger in it

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I thought about it and I wonder if these arbitrary release dates of June 1st and July 4th were just another form of self-parody like the “album cover” to generate conversation around the album.

(Based on what Mike said about them not having finished anything, I’m not so sure about July 4th, and I think Lana usually knows whether or not she’ll have an album ready in time, especially when it’s this close). 

These release dates obviously keep us hooked on the album and while it may seem arduous on the surface, you have to admit that we’re always on this site, in this very thread. 

I think those are dates around when she thinks she can release it. It would be a bit rude from her to announce a date knowing it's not even close to that :icant:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Nikogo said:

BOZ said it sounds like Yosemite and I Don’t Wanna Go..not eclipse 

r u sure? i just think its weird to boz know songs like i dont wanna go because people told me that he isn't a big fan of her, im honestly asking

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I think those are dates around when she thinks she can release it. It would be a bit rude from her to announce a date knowing it's not even close to that :icant:

LOL true, plus, I bet things are always changing behind the scenes. We never know the full-scope :icant:

The bright side is that this time she gave us some dates that are not too far so we have to wait only one month to our first disappointment and two to the second. We got this! 

mike said they haven't finished anything yet which makes me think maybe it's a dan auerbach situation and they've been butting heads and can't decide on one thing, ultraviolence 2.0 is coming :oop2:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

i honestly don't even have the energy to try and piece everything together anymore, this has to be the most confusing pre release ever

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I know that the tracklist on the previous page is a goofy joke, but tell me these lyrics from 'Never Gonna Give You Up' don't sound like they were sung by Lana's ex to her, just before he left her, and inspired so many of her songs.

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Just now, longtimeman said:

I know that the tracklist on the previous page is a goofy joke, but tell me these lyrics from 'Never Gonna Give You Up' don't sound like they were sung by Lana's ex to her, just before he left her, and inspired so many of her songs.

blue banisters is actually a cover of "never gonna give you up" by rick astley, that's what blackoutzone meant by unexpected :agree: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

24 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i honestly don't even have the energy to try and piece everything together anymore, this has to be the most confusing pre release ever

The way she always tops herself. Truly amazing. 

8 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

I can’t at someone really trying to rick roll in 2021 lol or was that post made intentionally fake with the intention that we all knew it was a joke? Idk lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole