Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, donniedelrey said:

I want strings and production and love BTD, I don't want piano or jack and NFR is her worst album, and I want hip hop and love summer bummer lol

Imagine waking up every morning with that tragic taste. A calamity.

18 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

So all we know for sure is that this album is not coming in July lol

March 2022 incoming

if it means that Mike is reworking all of Jacks snoozefests then i can wait

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

You also forgot to mention your lack of taste :sass:

20 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

Imagine waking up every morning with that tragic taste. A calamity.

I just can't take anymore of her whispering over jack's boring ass piano ?? I want some fun & exciting music that suits my awful taste lol

manifesting: :pray2:

Spoiler

- no more false dates

- high budget music video with two songs and a monologue

- vibes of 'stargirl interlude', 'burning desire', 'love drought' by beyoncè, 'close to you' by frank ocean, 'all of the lights interlude' / 'hell of a life' by kanye, 'stop trying to be god' by travis scott

- cohesive album of 60 mins

- an interview where she spills tea but keeps her mouth shh about how she is not not a racist or a feminist or a karen or whatever

- controversial and fiery lyrics about how you crave for your mans dick and how everyone has treated you unfairly

- perfume with gucci

- good album photoshoot & cover, preferably with some lingerie and tiddies

:pray2:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

9 minutes ago, lover said:

manifesting: :pray2:

Hide contents

- no more false dates

- high budget music video with two songs and a monologue

- vibes of 'stargirl interlude', 'burning desire', 'love drought' by beyoncè, 'close to you' by frank ocean, 'all of the lights interlude' / 'hell of a life' by kanye, 'stop trying to be god' by travis scott

- cohesive album of 60 mins

- an interview where she spills tea but keeps her mouth shh about how she is not not a racist or a feminist or a karen or whatever

- controversial and fiery lyrics about how you crave for your mans dick and how everyone has treated you unfairly

- perfume with gucci

- good album photoshoot & cover, preferably with some lingerie and tiddies

:pray2:

And a new twitter profile picture. I've had enough Doing Time :pray2:

8 minutes ago, COCC said:

And a new twitter profile picture. I've had enough Doing Time :pray2:

Thissss. She needs to spice up her online presence.

14 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

and a new ig pfp. And spotify:pray2: im done with her wide mouth photo and mormon bald teen MAC photo

Watch her change the profile picture on all her social media to this selfie :defeated:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrKSNSrz1Aqwhcr2zailQ

Edit: Every time with a new filter ofc

OHMYGODNESS :derpna3: I was away because in Poland we had a spring holiday and I needed to read (almost!!!) 150 pages!!! :defeated::defeated: that was such an emotional rollercoaster. My brain hurts :crai:

But anyway Im glad that we have some news and that blue banisters are on their bluuuue way...

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525104eb9fe0669c44f

So I have a feeling that blue banisters is not a song about Clay, because they are still together. I don't know where these teas came from. That song could be about one of her recent exes; John :delish: or police guy :eek2:. But do we know if she wanted children with them? Hmm.

Also we have only a little bit of song,  maybe first verse is about what she wanted from relationship and second is about what she got/is gettin. 

And what about that lyrics: 'Summer comes, winter goes'? Maybe in the end she's got what she wanted? Or she's happy with him no matter what? :xcry:

TOO many questions :oprah3:

17 minutes ago, ProstituteStares said:

So I have a feeling that blue banisters is not a song about Clay, because they are still together. I don't know where these teas came from. That song could be about one of her recent exes; John :delish: or police guy :eek2:. But do we know if she wanted children with them? Hmm.

Also we have only a little bit of song,  maybe first verse is about what she wanted from relationship and second is about what she got/is gettin. 

And what about that lyrics: 'Summer comes, winter goes'? Maybe in the end she's got what she wanted? Or she's happy with him no matter what? :xcry:

TOO many questions :oprah3:

The way she sings in the snippet, with the verbs in the past tense (Said he’d come back every May) and the probable false promises (taaake away my pain) makes me think the guy is long gone. But maybe this is a HTD situation, where a new guy comes and does help her paint her (damn) Blue Banisters loll. 
Woke up to the news Mike Dean is working with her... I guess it exits the country sound and opens the door to bigger production :) 

But the album won’t probably be out before end of summer though, with a single by the end of May, maybe?

But isn't it strange that Clay portrayed Lanas ex? How would he feel acting him? Thinking that that men would trying make Lana babies? :oprah3:

It is probably about  one of her ex boyfriend but if I was Clay I wouldnt feel do good being in her mv about someone else :noparty::defeated: