Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

hmmm.............. so........ what now ?? we're gonna come back every may ? paint our banisters blue ? we're gonna take away our pain ? not send flowers like we always do ? come back to arkansas ? no more candle in the wind bestie ??? be white hot forever ? 

173-C0-B11-AD98-42-DF-8756-863869-DDB34-D.gif

Just now, Kommander said:

hmmm.............. so........ what now ?? we're gonna come back every may ? paint our banisters blue ? we're gonna take away our pain ? not send flowers like we always do ? come back to arkansas ? no more candle in the wind bestie ??? be white hot forever ? 

173-C0-B11-AD98-42-DF-8756-863869-DDB34-D.gif

so.... you just gonna bring me a birthday gift on my birthday to my birthday party on my birthday with a birthday gift

Spoiler

eb392785cb43b6db65a95376691837ca.jpg

Wq9zHLl.jpg

12 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

so.... you just gonna bring me a birthday gift on my birthday to my birthday party on my birthday with a birthday gift

Hide contents

eb392785cb43b6db65a95376691837ca.jpg

vhjbdfdf the way this was basically her mug for the COCC era, a serve if u ask me

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

7 hours

:raven:

I hope you’re right :illumilana2:

after sleeping on it, I think Mike is working on LDR8 (we already know she’s working on it, she told a fan a month ago she was working on new music) and BB is going to be the album she wrote between August-March. 

I don’t think the fake dates are supposed to be a parody I genuinely think she gets an idea in her head and runs with it..she’s done it too many times now..I think we’ll get BB around September/October if I had to guess 

"Don’t forget me"

Sooo happy our girl didn't pull a "third time's a charm" and didn't serve another Jack album. I love NFR and COCC but it's time to try new things 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

i think they still might be working on BB tho:eartha2: Mike said they didnt finish anything yet and BB snippet sounds like its a demo with a phone recorded vocals. That would also explain Boz talking about an inevitable delay. But i dont mind waiting if its done by Mike Dean only:oprah3:

8 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

listen on headphones, the vocals quality is off

I mean it could be instagram quality thing, but to me it sounds pretty polished?? Also we’re talking about a person who recorded a whole ass album on cheap chinese microphones

But theyre for sure not phone recorded vocals

28 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

:gurl:WE FINALLY WON

im ready to shake my ass :trisha:

1 hour ago, Kommander said:

vhjbdfdf the way this was basically her mug for the COCC era, a serve if u ask me

NOOOO the blonde hair and no makeup..... noooooooo why would u say that now i want to hand in my stan card fhugfjckf

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 hour ago, Nikogo said:

:raven:

I hope you’re right :illumilana2:

after sleeping on it, I think Mike is working on LDR8 (we already know she’s working on it, she told a fan a month ago she was working on new music) and BB is going to be the album she wrote between August-March. 

I don’t think the fake dates are supposed to be a parody I genuinely think she gets an idea in her head and runs with it..she’s done it too many times now..I think we’ll get BB around September/October if I had to guess 

No I think she's definitely doing all the stuff we say she does but on purpose

This means she will leak her album on dbree herself two weeks before the release date 

And this is why she did zero promo for COCC cos we always say she does zero promo. It's like a project spanning multiple eras

Also one track will be just vaping sounds cos we always complain that it affects her voice

:agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

where is lanadelrey to make sense of everything, spare clarification post ma'am? 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I don’t really think BB sounds like a demo or has cheap vocals but that’s just me..

I don’t get how they could still be working on the album if BOZ has heard the project in full 

"Don’t forget me"

I have such a love-hate relationship with how fast Lana puts out new content. I know I'm going to love every album she puts out, but everything she puts out has so much more potential to succeed, that she never gives it time to explore that. I'm growing even more in love with Chemtrails with every listen and the era barely existed. I just know that when Blue Bannisters is released, I'm probably going to forget about Chemtrails and I don't like the thought thereof. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.