Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

being a stan in cocc era up until now:

also it’s been a while but i’ve been catching up with u guys. i feel like i need her to scrap everything and make a solid start over. but nonetheless, i’m waiting impatiently to see what she has in store this time around 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Hello again!! I have taken a break.:kiss:

When do you think the Blue Banisters will pre-save? I think with chemtrails he did it almost two months earlier on Jan 11

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

10 minutes ago, Peace said:

what we countin to

Preorder

Surprise drop

QFTC 2.0

A new selphie

4 hours :kris:

Who's Azealia's and Lady Gaga producer? At this point I'm thinking that she will work with the producer from every singer that she had a beef with:

Lorde - Jack Antonoff

Kanye - Mike Dean

Gaga - ???

Azealia - ???

8 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Azealia - ???

She has a music career and is not selling soap anymore? :bye:

52 minutes ago, lemonadetan said:

y'all manifesting hip hop bops after slandering lfl for years... first they love you then they switch, then they switch like cXqusED.gif 

I never said that, Lust for Life is my friend

Screenshot-20210504-105955.png

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

About the hip-hop thing, I think everyone here has their own version of what type of hip-hop sound they want Lana to do. For example, I don't mind Lana doing hip-hop as long as it's in the same vein as OFTTR and not Summer Bummer (I felt like Lana was trying too hard to be 'hip' on that one). It all depends, really. But I don't think anyone is really against Lana going hip-hop in general.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

personally i never hated lust for life's production, i just didn't like it's incoherence and the political aspect of it, the hip hop side to the album is actually my favorite thing about it, but i know some of the other girlies had a problem with miss groupie love and summer bummer though, tasteless... you know who u are :makeup2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, Summerain said:
Wrap you up in my daisy chains 
Hip-hop in the summer 
Don't be a bummer, babe 
Be my undercover lover, babe, hmm

this beat drop was ICONIC, norman and chemtrails could never

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So the insider on ATRL said the “unexpected” comment wasn’t really about the music or sound of the album. So I’m thinking they are referring to the rollout of the album. I think we can expect a digital release only girls, no physicals. THAT would be unexpected for Lana.

It's funny to me how much hate groupie love, summer bummer and white mustang got..

but cinnamongirI girl (which is literally groupie love mixed with white mustang) was praised into oblivion when nfr dropped. :popcorn:gays are just as indecisive with their taste in music as they are their love lives... inch resting

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

4 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I've been busy with school all day, can someone update me why we're talking about Daisy Chains Summer Bummer all of a sudden?

Bc Mike Dean confirmed he's working with Lana, and that they "have enough for an album". They heard this, assumed her bop era is coming again. And to be fair, it's a reasonable conclusion to jump to considering Mike's history of work.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: