Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I've been busy with school all day, can someone update me why we're talking about Daisy Chains Summer Bummer all of a sudden?

Mike Dean confirmed he's working with Lana and he worked with some rappers like Kanye and Travis Scott (I think)

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

So the insider on ATRL said the “unexpected” comment wasn’t really about the music or sound of the album. So I’m thinking they are referring to the rollout of the album. I think we can expect a digital release only girls, no physicals. THAT would be unexpected for Lana.

That would be kinda stupid though, considering how well she does when it comes to physical sales? :nails:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

please lana give us a track somewhat kind like Streets by Doja, keep this atmospheric rnb feeling and lana singing about sexy stuff . a gay can dream 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Something similar to Summer Bummer would be so great - I've had that song on loop as of late :dance: 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

Ah, that's great! :D (but we kind already knew that he was working with Lana, haha)

yeah it wasn't that big of a deal tbh, hopefully we get some better news in 1 hour :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Clampigirl said:

That would be kinda stupid though, considering how well she does when it comes to physical sales? :nails:

Yes. I can't see Interscope and Polydor letting her do a digital only release after the huge vinyl sales of Chemtrails (and in general Lana is a pure sales artist, she does great in streaming but in longevity, not in peaks)

giphy.gif

I dunno, I can kinda see her do a digital only release if the cd and vinyl factories take a couple of months to do stuff and the album isn’t fully complete yet, but then again, the album is finished if we are to believe rumors so maybe we’ll get a physical release anyway?? I’m living in my two delulu worlds at the moment! :hype:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

What if BB it's going to be a really long album and she's still recording new songs (the Mike Dean ones I guess) and that's why Boz said it's getting delayed? Maybe she had the album somewhat finished when she announced it for June but she realized she wanted to add more songs. It would make sense after what Mike said. And we don't have confirmation that BB is a Mike track, only that it's not someone she usually works with.

giphy.gif

so Mike said we'll get at least  One new album produced by him. So....

Behind the Iron Gates spoken-word album produced by Mike confirmed!! Sylvia....! wake up it's coming in March 2021 I'm leaving my patent-pending shoes on the beach and painting my leather banisters blue while waiting for my man to come back every May to fix my weather vane and take my paint away hoo-hooh-ooh

image0.gif

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

8 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

So all we know for sure is that this album is not coming in July lol

March 2022 incoming

Or August 5th :smile:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif