Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Remember that database people found the untagged COCC cover in like weeks before it was revealed when we just thought it was a promo shot? Someone check there :rip: I don’t remember what it was

I still to this day wonder if I would have liked the cover more if I hadn't seen the picture like a week before. On the cover topic, I'm sure the selfie isn't the cover cause she already posted like 3 "covers" and I don't remember people being so dramatic over those thinking they were the final one.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

what are you doin' step brother?

flowers in the attic

my pussy is fantastic....

stick to the script :ma:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

who confirmed this was diorleak, honestly i don't think its very reliable...

I saw them posting yesterday info about the new Julia Michaels album and it ended up being true... but it was literally the day before it got released and maybe it was leaked before that and I didn't knew so... 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

https://www.last.fm/music/Lana+Del+Rey/_/Rock+Candy+Sweet 

i hate this shit. everything is probably fake 

https://prnt.sc/12bsas6 I think it's fake, the scrobbles started the exact day she announced rock candy sweet on stories

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I saw them posting yesterday info about the new Julia Michaels album and it ended up being true... but it was literally the day before it got released and maybe it was leaked before that and I didn't knew so... 

there a lot of people that just replicate informations of others and call themselves ''insiders'' so it's hard to know if it's reliable

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

6 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Pray this is true 

i dont think we need a confirmation to realize that won't be this cover, the label didn't let her put the original nfr photo as the actual cover why would they let this time? And the crop on the photo isn't even on the right dimensions to an album cover

1 hour ago, Nikogo said:

If you search ‘Blue Banisters Lana Del Rey’ it takes you to 1949

so Blue Banisters is the reworked song we won!!!!!

interesting..anyone in IT know how to confirm this?

Omg I thought I was going mad, when she first teased blue bannisters I searched it and literally every result was 1949 for some reason

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Omg I thought I was going mad, when she first teased blue bannisters I searched it and literally every result was 1949 for some reason

this song give me major rock candy sweet vibes :trisha:

Manifesting that any of the variants of 1949/Every Man Gets His Wish/Hawaiian Tropic/etc. are the unreleased track on RCS/BB. I still can't believe nothing from that got actually released cause she surely loves that fragments cause she kept reworking and creating new songs with them.

giphy.gif

53 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Yep! I’m wondering if someone actually had it then or if someone faked it. (I’m guessing someone faked it since it just got to an insider a couple days ago)

he did listen to it the first time exactly the day before lana posted the first time about blue banisters on insta... i think he DOES know sumn

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

he did listen to it the first time exactly the day before lana posted the first time about blue banisters on insta... i think he DOES know sumn

i think the complete opposite, if he had the song he could hear before lana announce the name, it's more easy to fake a leak when you know the name

I'd be happy with songs akin to Thunder, Wild on You, Living Legend, Children of the Bad Revolution, Wild One.

COTBR has always been a personal fave. I wish Lana had more rockish tracks like that one. I highly doubt any of these unreleased will ever be officially released. I'm glad we have them as leaks. They are such gems

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

um that guy also listened to Bird World 20 minutes ago and it seems that he had never listened to either Bird World or Garden of Eden before. does this mean they are circulating right now ??? oh god im getting hopeful they could leak soon (which is all the more pleasant because the songs we know people have like ufb can't seem to leak) :oprah3:

also, for the people who decide not to listen to anything before the album drops (it's never going to be so easy to do this as right now, considering there are literally three months and a half between chemtrails and blue banisters) this would be a great moment for some nice leaks :nails:

so random but it just hit me, IF there were an unreleased track on BB the obvious answer would be Cherry Blossom, but what if it was Pawn Shop Blues :xcry: especially since they acknowledged it (chuck posting about it last year), I feel like this song would fit well with BB and how it's could be a dedication to chuck and the lil baby.

i would kill for a re-release of PSB

so delulu but whatever :lolliney:

lights, camera, acción

35 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

https://www.last.fm/music/Lana+Del+Rey/_/Rock+Candy+Sweet 

i hate this shit. everything is probably fake 

im not sure it is, it's quite likely there's a song called rock candy sweet on the album. only with paradise was there no title track. white hot forever (title track) only got reworked into a song with another title because it had the time to, given that there were 9 months between the announcement of whf and that for chemtrails, while blue banisters was announced only a month after rock candy sweet was. so i'm guessing there still is a song called rock candy sweet, we don't know if this link is fake

3 minutes ago, bluelikeyou said:

so random but it just hit me, IF there were an unreleased track on BB the obvious answer would be Cherry Blossom, but what if it was Pawn Shop Blues :xcry: especially since they acknowledged it (chuck posting about it last year), I feel like this song would fit well with BB and how it's could be a dedication to chuck and the lil baby 

so delulu but whatever :lolliney:

pawn shop blues is my religion but I think she won't release because it's was just a scrapped project (the unreleased album in 2017)

Me trying to understand who leaked what, what unreleased songs were reworked into other unreleased songs, what songs make it on the album, which project is which and if Lana is pregnant and is she going to get her revenge

tenor.gif?itemid=17993602

12 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I think that the 1949 connection might be just because the song reference stairs and the color blue

19    9-4=5

19.05 - BLUE BANISTERS THE SINGLE IS OUT ON MAY 19TH

0YnL0Kf.gif