Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

I feel dumb for asking but what is Garden of Eden? And I know Bird World was a working album title but I didn't know it was a song? :o

garden of eden is an unleaked track, the title's been known about for awhile, but it's only recently confirmed as a real track, bird world was the original version of the nfr title track i believe?

WGe8ynS.gif

1 hour ago, lanasbottom said:

wait i just watched the live stream from yesterday and the woman who went to disneyland told her "congrats for your new album" and lana obviously didn’t think about cocc (lmao she really forgot that album already rip honeymoon tease) and she excitedly said "thank you i can’t wait for you to hear it" obviously meaning blue banisters which is a good sign imo idc that’s a good omen :agree2:

that’s more than she ever said about Chemtrails!! We keep winning!!

"Don’t forget me"

i didn't think there was an actual bird world demo..... and a lmly demo? hmm i'm wondering

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm don't know too much about the workings of last.fm, but I took a look at his LDR scrobbles and saw that he also scrobbled a track titled 'French Restaurant' about a month ago.

I'm not sure if this is just another unreleased song or perhaps something new, but we've never heard that title before to my recollection.

He shared the following lyrics in the Shoutbox:

Spoiler

I know they think that I have everything

If I can't have you, then I can't have me

I actually know of this French restaurant in NYC that she used to frequent, and I went there a few times too when I lived in Brooklyn. It's called Marseille, if there's any New Yorkers on the boards who need some good restaurant recs lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

6 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Is Lana confirmed to be doing the Cruella soundtrack ?

only rummoured at the moment

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

4 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Is Lana confirmed to be doing the Cruella soundtrack ?

No, Florence is 

14 minutes ago, Elle said:

I'm don't know too much about the workings of last.fm, but I took a look at his LDR scrobbles and saw that he also scrobbled a track titled 'French Restaurant' about a month ago.

I'm not sure if this is just another unreleased song or perhaps something new, but we've never heard that title before to my recollection.

Hide contents

I actually know of this French restaurant in NYC that she used to frequent, and I went there a few times too when I lived in Brooklyn. It's called Marseille, if there's any New Yorkers on the boards who need some good restaurant recs lol x

Ooo! I’m pretty sure it is true that anyone can scrobble and add everything, but this guy has had a few things well before release and has been accurate about all of them so I don’t see why he would start lying/being inaccurate about it now. I hope it’s real though - that sounds like an intriguing title

16 minutes ago, Elle said:

Reveal hidden contents

if think that all the he scrobbles is real because he hears not only lana leaks, but banks and pablo vittar leaks

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

18 minutes ago, Elle said:

Hide contents

Could it be an alternative demo for Without You? :hdu:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

French Restaurant isn't about a person, but about her love of French cuisine

"I know they think that I have everything

Cassoulet, baguettes, chocolate soufflé

Coq au vin, croissants, i need you everyday" 

imageproxy.jpg

I just saw a TikTok that said Blue Banisters would have an A$AP Rocky feature, and they also claim that this info came from eclipse. Can anyone confirm? I hadn’t seen anyone talking about this here, so I was skeptical

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

6 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I just saw a TikTok that said Blue Banisters would have an A$AP Rocky feature, and they also claim that this info came from eclipse. Can anyone confirm? I hadn’t seen anyone talking about this here, so I was skeptical

I don't trust tik tok fans

On 4/29/2021 at 9:43 AM, BluebirdXO said:

Imagine the video starting with all this country sad vibes and out of nowhere she's in L.A. rapping with A$AP Rocky and Travis Scott :glasses:

If BB end up having A$AP, I manifested it first :thankyou:

12 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Eclipse hasn't said anything, he's meditating 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: