Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, TerrenceLovesHoneymoon said:

Will we get no country songs this time? Will we get more than 11 tracks? Will we get a proper booklet?

will we finally see nikki lane behind bars for the atrocities committed by her? will jack and courtney end up together ? how many days before she renames the album Blue Banjos With My Rednecks and pushes it back to 2023? this and more on the next episode of Lana Del Rey: she’s not unhinged, she’s just wild. 

If she were to recycle an instrumental again, what song from Chemtrails do we think she'd use? (the same way she used HTD for Wild at Heart)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

If she were to recycle an instrumental again, what song from Chemtrails do we think she'd use? (the same way she used HTD for Wild at Heart)

For Free and make it fuller

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

the tambourines from Dark But Just A Game

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

none because we’re TIRED at this point.  just so tired of her recycling her worst stuff. ugly ass selfies ? repetitive instrumentals ? whole lyrics and melodies ? STOP

like sample or reuse the good stuff at least. if she wants to recycle things so bad sure fine ok but why can’t she recycle pretty photoshoots of her instead of the ugliest selfies she can find ? great honeymoon instrumentals or UV ones instead of jack’s boring snoozefests, great lyrics instead of the overused candle in the wind like.....

47 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

will we finally see nikki lane behind bars for the atrocities committed by her? will jack and courtney end up together ? how many days before she renames the album Blue Banjos With My Rednecks and pushes it back to 2023? this and more on the next episode of Lana Del Rey: she’s not unhinged, she’s just wild. 

That can actually happen :hype:

Mfhp.gif

19 minutes ago, LanzDelRey said:

I decided to make this CD mockup, it so simple lol (but kinda cute for me tho)

180355886_191688349318991_24003179582218

This is so gorgeous. I really really pray she sees the comments on here loving this picture as an album cover. She doesn't even have to work on the cover. This is it.

Clay is so handsome too. She had that fugly looking guy on the NFR cover. I don't care who his famous dad is, he's fugly. Clay is worthy of album cover he's so damn hot.

Let's all appreciate these moments though because this is the most exciting time of any pre-release era and it's so amazing that it's happening again so soon! I love this part of logging into Lanaboards every day trying to find clues and hunting down websites and source codes for information. It sizzles down once the album cover/tracklist/pre order drops. I love love love the build up before it all happens, it's so much fun having something to look forward to. Normally we'd have to wait 2 years for this again, so yeah i'm just so glad we're in this speculation zone once more. And the summer is coming. And COVID is easing. Life is beautiful teas :trisha:

23 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

Shoutout to my fellow sisters that don’t like the blue banisters snippet- y’all have impeccable taste and it shows! :whatever:

❤❤❤❤❤

Is anyone else choosing not to listen to anything before the album again?

11 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Yes. I listened to the snippet though but I won't listen to anything else till it comes out. Still believing is coming out in July so the wait won't be that long:flop: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

She had that fugly looking guy on the NFR cover. I don't care who his famous dad is, he's fugly.

I hope I never have to interact with someone like you in real life.

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Yes. I listened to the snippet though but I won't listen to anything else till it comes out. Still believing is coming out in July so the wait won't be that long:flop: 

i heard her vocals but didn't really get an idea of the melody or instrumental, i can't wait :flutter:

45 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

Shoutout to my fellow sisters that don’t like the blue banisters snippet- y’all have impeccable taste and it shows! :whatever:

I'm just glad she's not whisper-singing from the snippet we heard. Is the track good? I don't know. I'm waiting to hear the whole thing before I say it's good or bad.

Hopefully there's no over hyping of a song no one's fully heard. We don't need another Yosemite.

I need baby born to die vocals and deep paradise vocals again. Also i'd love if she started using the echo effect on her voice again like on Ultraviolence

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I need baby born to die vocals and deep paradise vocals again. Also i'd love if she started using the echo effect on her voice again like on Ultraviolence

That's not happening. lol

I wish it too though, but Lana...well...not gonna happen.

36 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

If the album leaks....I will wait....or try to anyways. :smile2: you?