Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I hope it’s RCS 

I hope she sings about wearing no clothes, being sexy, fucking, AND cheating 

i hope she cusses out major publications and Alt singers and female writers 

I hope the cover is her wearing a mesh mask 

and

i hope the video is just her driving reckless

I would love a FMWUTTT or MPG moment. Satirical, controversial. I'm a die hard believer that if somebody accuses you of being / doing something hateful, you just have to give them what they want and turn into that exact thing. I mean, if you say I'm a nasty, gold digger slut then I might have to be the nastiest gold digger slut you have ever seen so you can talk with a goddamn reason. 

If the era really starts in 2 weeks I hope it's new music and not just the announcement. I can see it going like this:

- Sometime next week we get the single announcement (maybe with album preorder but I don't think so).

- May 21st we get BB with its music video.

- Mid to late June we get the album announcement with the preorder (and cover + tracklist) maybe with the single with the high budget video directed by Colin Tilley.

- Finally, the album is released either hot summer nights mid July or mid-late August (cause Billie is releasing on the 30th and they are both signed to Interscope).

I don't know if the second single could be coming with the preorder or with the album but I hope we get no more than 2-3 songs. If the album comes after July I guess they have time to push 3 singles like they did with Chemtrails.

It's hard to speculate with Lana cause every era is lowkey a different mess :gasp: (I still get exited every time and the music never disappoints tho).

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Yosemite said:

*video starts*

[Lana talking from afar] Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé have had number ones with songs about being (...) and they all walk in. 
*sound of someone walking in heels approaching*

Lana is in the front, wearing a minidress and big ass heels. 

*She’s Not Me but produced by Mike starts*

:omfg2:

A SERVEEEEE

original.gif

1 hour ago, Yosemite said:

*video starts*

[Lana talking from afar] Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé have had number ones with songs about being (...) and they all walk in. 
*sound of someone walking in heels approaching*

Lana is in the front, wearing a minidress and big ass heels. 

*She’s Not Me but produced by Mike starts*

:omfg2:

I would die on the spot

(Nicki and Cardi can’t be in the same room tho lmfao)

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

12 hours ago, past the bushes said:

will ufb have another clue? :trisha:

INB4 WE NEVER GOT UFB BECAUSE IT'S THE UNRELEASED TRACK OF THIS ALBUM :trisha:

Unidentified Flying Bill (Acoustic Stripped Back Piano Semi-Acapella Version Produced by Jack Anton Off)? Blue Bannisters, let's go!

I think the most logical thing that’s going to happen is

There will probably be an announcement for a single/preorder/whatever dropping

Or

She’ll put out a buzz single (not BB) , with no other real information (Like how LMLYLAW was dropped in October and we still didn’t hear anything again until December)

I do think if it’s a buzz single with no other information, the wait won’t be AS long as Chemtrails..she didn’t know there was going to be a huge delay at the end of October, so she probably thought less time would be between that and the actual album. I’m sure that probably won’t happen again this time because she seems more interested in this album 

"Don’t forget me"

54 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I hope it’s RCS 

and

The way I'm actually manifesting it so hard sis

They accused me of being a vulture

When I put out my Question For The Culture

I ain't not-not a feminist

I'm the board, the lightning, the thunder

Posting things that's gonna make you wonder

If I've been appropriating

- leaked lyrics from the first track on Blue Banisters

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I could see another trailer for Blue Banister single, video and pre-order happening in two weeks. Or a random buzz single with a pics-art cover and no information whatsoever. I doubt an insider would say that the era is starting if it was just about her posting something random on her IG

1 hour ago, Nikogo said:

I hope it’s RCS 

and

dd11363d005ea168ccf8c1379ad4112e.gif

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I’m so excited! These 2 weeks are going to fly by. :party:

There’s always something special about new Lana music coming out as summer rolls around. Last summer was so much fun with all of us talking about Chemtrails so it’s even better  that there’s new music to accompany that this time around!

I remember years ago under one of her videos (it might’ve been Bel Air? or Paradise trailer idk) she had a quote in the description that read like “I lost my reputation, I forgot my truth, but I still have my beauty and I have my youth” and that’s exactly the energy I want from this record :lolliney:

RVhKIwP.gif

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I’m so excited! These 2 weeks are going to fly by. :party:

There’s always something special about new Lana music coming out as summer rolls around. Last summer was so much fun with all of us talking about Chemtrails so it’s even better  that there’s new music to accompany that this time around!

that feels like so long ago!

I’m so exited that we’re here already! I was positive we wouldn’t be discussing a whole new album by summer, in January! I thought for sure we were going to have a longer break judging by the “I have no idea where I’m going” comments in January, and the second poetry book!

"Don’t forget me"