Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

i have a legit fear that the music'll be like this u have no idea pls no.. 

it's nice but no..

The way I love shit like this. Manifesting :ma:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

4 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

The way I love shit like this. Manifesting :ma:

oh god no pls. it's like nice for a diner alarm, like demonic like friday nite freddys or something but then it reminds me of diners or like that diner in riverdale and i'm reminded of this video. I'd physically shake from nervous laughter :paris:

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

The way this is the song they play during the swing-dance unit in every elementary school LOL

haaaaaaaaaaa :oic: n it literally reminds me of the table setting on the cocc cover. oh god no I don't want it to make sense it has to goooooo :paris: !! ! !! ! !

UV/Honeymoon

40 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

yeah as much as i love cotcc it was all about her vocals. the instruments didn’t blow me away or anything which is fine but vocals and instruments are equal to me. like sometimes i listen to songs like pretty when you cry, honeymoon, west coast bc i craveeeee the instrumentals. they send me to a new dimension and i miss that component of her music that is lacking with jacks production. 

manifesting a new producer for rcs :sluttybunny:

You have a point. It’s so weird for me too bc like listening to the instrumentals that leaked is far more interesting than the actual album itself. I mean Lana’s vocals are superb but the focus on her vocals here keeps me from focusing on the instrumentals as much and it kind of takes away from that. Jack needs to learn a good balancing system with her vocals, volume, and instrumentals. 

Also, I tried listening to Folklore a few days ago and honestly…. It all sounded the same and sounded like the instrumentals and even some of the lyrics would’ve fit perfectly on COCC. Its obviously because of Jack but I mean…. Idk I don’t want Lana to sound exactly like Taylor all the time, the albums sounded too similar for comfort for me. I really enjoy cocc for what it is but I’m really, really hoping RCS can develop on similar sounds shes done in the past. Doesn’t have to be a full on UV 2.0 or a Honeymoon 2.0 but still, something that can hit like a velvet crowbar

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i've been listening to a lot of lizzy grant era stuff today, and i think something sonically similar to the mermaid motel demo would be so cool for this album 

imageproxy.jpg

4 hours ago, Super Movie said:

i've been listening to a lot of lizzy grant era stuff today, and i think something sonically similar to the mermaid motel demo would be so cool for this album 

YESYESYESY THE MERMAID MOTEL DEMO IS SO UNDERRATED

so what energy are we manifesting tonight :nails: i'm feeling when it switches from drizzle to a downpour, oranges & iced tea, wind on a beach, cigarette butt on the sidewalk, fireworks and the smoky haze they leave behind, maybe some other things i'll get back to you

sUcVobB.png