Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

so what energy are we manifesting tonight :nails: i'm feeling when it switches from drizzle to a downpour, oranges & iced tea, wind on a beach, cigarette butt on the sidewalk, fireworks and the smoky haze they leave behind, maybe some other things i'll get back to you

i feel this concept :isee: i'm manifesting something comtemplative & powerful, like heroin, maybe something sarcastic & bitter like money power glory, a winter-esque power banger? :dua: but i feel like rock candy sweet will be... warm-toned with it's sound, a summer album :dua: 

WGe8ynS.gif

It probably means nothing, so don’t take this super seriously, but on Clay’s recent IG post, this video producer commented “No photos on set please” to which Clay responded with “?”.

This producer previously worked on the Don’t Call Me Angel video (which he posted about upon its release) so maybe he’s somehow involved with a new video for Lana?

Alongside Clay, the producer, Connor Gould, is also following Lana, Chuck, and Charlie. 

78-E48461-DC82-4-EF6-8-C45-5-B8-EBF585-A

14 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

It probably means nothing, so don’t take this super seriously, but on Clay’s recent IG post, this video producer commented “No photos on set please” to which Clay responded with “?”.

This producer previously worked on the Don’t Call Me Angel video (which he posted about upon its release) so maybe he’s somehow involved with a new video for Lana?

Alongside Clay, the producer, Connor Gould, is also following Lana, Chuck, and Charlie. 

78-E48461-DC82-4-EF6-8-C45-5-B8-EBF585-A

Lana doing a surprise single & MV drop to prove all the nay-sayers wrong? I could see it, she's been thinking of a surprise drop since NFR! when she mentioned White Hot Forever (the album)

Im going out on the furthest limb and manifesting something like this, musically:

I want fiery, wasteland-y, rock. (the video is kinda dumb but the song is pretty good)

In my head I can hear those last few bars with the descending "ohhhhhh" vocal lines at the end so clearly in Lanas voice.

2 hours ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Lana doing a surprise single & MV drop to prove all the nay-sayers wrong? I could see it, she's been thinking of a surprise drop since NFR! when she mentioned White Hot Forever (the album)

No such thing as a "surprise" in this fandom when we get every single release spoiled by one singular person

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

2 hours ago, VeniceBambi said:

Whats fmwuttt? My brain tired 

my two brain cells decided on not all who wander are lost and i'm rolling with that

nice cocc bro

20 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

If Lana actually follows up with her initial RCS announcement, there could be a lot of lyrics involving thunder 

“Thunder” the song, “I was a lightning rod”, MAC lyrics turned up a notch teas :oic2:

I'd rather have that than her saying "candle in the wind" at every possible opportunity :rip: 

15 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

manifesting it sounds like Thunder but without the annoying girls in the background

Lana please :crying2:

So I did a cover, hope you like it. I think it would be cool if the cover is black and white (Rock)  and the inside colorful e.g the CD & Vinyl( Candy Sweet) 

13oqOve_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

OMzjhVe_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I’m rather excited about the “no pics on set” because clayton does look pretty dressed up, and he’s taken pictures on set before (his whole cowboy outfit)

I can definitely see it being a hint :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

32 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I’m rather excited about the “no pics on set” because clayton does look pretty dressed up, and he’s taken pictures on set before (his whole cowboy outfit)

I can definitely see it being a hint :hype:

Maybe his working on his own music?

2 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I didn’t realize he made his own music music :bebe: :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

And I got excited thinking that it might be a hint for RCS:noparty: :bebe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆