Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

This is him right?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdeEn2rl_tH/?igshid=1479svskqtvzt

If I'm blind just ignore it

No that’s him! :thumb2:

1 minute ago, deadlyynightshade said:

And I got excited thinking that it might be a hint for RCS:noparty: :bebe:

It could be for him but I’d put money it’s Lana related and he’s just being supportive and being there for her

"Don’t forget me"

27 minutes ago, COCC said:

Someone commented "MAKE CLEMENTINE HAPPEN" :defeated:

:wtfney: Wait what?

I hate when fans are insensitive and invasive with their comments. Can't they do that in a forum or in a fan page? If I dated someone famous, I would be annoyed to death

Our next bet should be when we will get another hint / post about RCS. 
(and I am now entering the next stage of excitement for an album: anxiety and angst if said project is released on said date). 

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

(and I am now entering the next stage of excitement for an album: anxiety and angst if said project is released on said date). 

I'm thinking April 1st or some time generally early April since starting the promo 2 months before the album seems pretty normal for Lana

She has to at least say something about the album in April :bebe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

42 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’ve been anxious for her to post about it for awhile now! I’m feeling like how you are!

"Don’t forget me"

the shortest duration we’ve ever had between a single and album is a month and a half (HBTB to HM) and even then she had teased the lyrics to honeymoon for months on Instagram (and she gave out the lyrics during her tour)

So...Realistically, If the album is coming June 1st we should have a single no later than mid April :bebe:

but I’m wondering if Chemtrail’s success is going to make them wait to try and push RCS harder. They aren’t going to want her to rank in the highest vinyl sales with one album and then super low her next. 

Communication has never been Lana/tap’s main concern so we’ll know when we know (as shitty as that is) :bebe::hype:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

the shortest duration we’ve ever had between a single and album is a month and a half (HBTB to HM) and even then she had teased the lyrics to honeymoon for months on Instagram (and she gave out the lyrics during her tour)

So...Realistically, If the album is coming June 1st we should have a single no later than mid April :bebe:

but I’m wondering if Chemtrail’s success is going to make them wait to try and push RCS harder. They aren’t going to want her to rank in the highest vinyl sales with one album and then super low her next. 

Communication has never been Lana/tap’s main concern so we’ll know when we know (as shitty as that is) :bebe::hype:

There are so many things we don’t know yet that could influence the rollout of RCS. 
1- are physical copies planned? (Probably) if so, I hope there aren’t 457 variants to them. it’s undeniable : Lana is a vinyl artist at this point for release week and Interscope will surely want to cash in on that. Or will they want this album to be mainly streaming at first then physical copies like she did with LFL (even if the Billboard rules changed about what counts on release week)?
2- I got strong summer vibes from RCS. If so, she won’t want to push it too far. Plus Chemtrails has been pushed back and, well, look how much interest she has promoting it ? (and I get why: she clearly is in a different mindset)
3- was June 1 real? Thinking about it, she was with Ben and Ed the day before she announced it. Maybe they said early June and she jumped on the first as the release date?
4- Do they want a preorder? It’s been wildly successful with Chemtrails... If so, and if there are multiple vinyls offered, then it should be happening in April if they want it to be profitable. 

7 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

There are so many things we don’t know yet that could influence the rollout of RCS. 
1- are physical copies planned? (Probably) if so, I hope there aren’t 457 variants to them. it’s undeniable : Lana is a vinyl artist at this point for release week and Interscope will surely want to cash in on that. Or will they want this album to be mainly streaming at first then physical copies like she did with LFL (even if the Billboard rules changed about what counts on release week)?
2- I got strong summer vibes from RCS. If so, she won’t want to push it too far. Plus Chemtrails has been pushed back and, well, look how much interest she has promoting it ? (and I get why: she clearly is in a different mindset)
3- was June 1 real? Thinking about it, she was with Ben and Ed the day before she announced it. Maybe they said early June and she jumped on the first as the release date?
4- Do they want a preorder? It’s been wildly successful with Chemtrails... If so, and if there are multiple vinyls offered, then it should be happening in April if they want it to be profitable. 

I definitely think physicals will be planned! With the cover album she called it  ‘digital’ but I can’t see an album album being digital only

I have a very hard time believing the date she gave, but the fact they paid for the font to be made highly suggests it was pretty well planned 

it’s the first time she’s ever given us a date as well as proof that it’s planned (like when she announced chemtrails for sep 5th it was obvious there was no real planned out thought behind it!) 

I think we’ll get first single and preorder again like we did with chemtrails but honestly who knows 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

I definitely think physicals will be planned! With the cover album she called it  ‘digital’ but I can’t see an album album being digital only

I have a very hard time believing the date she gave, but the fact they paid for the font to be made highly suggests it was pretty well planned 

it’s the first time she’s ever given us a date as well as proof that it’s planned (like when she announced chemtrails for sep 5th it was obvious there was no real planned out thought behind it!) 

I think we’ll get first single and preorder again like we did with chemtrails but honestly who knows 

I’m thinking exactly the same : first single and preorder a couple of weeks prior to release. June 1 seemed more of a « solid date » than Sept 5 for me too. And yet again, it’s not like we haven’t been burned before by her false dates, like you said. 

but what's confusing is why the person who designed the font deleted/archived their post saying they designed it.... :delicious: 

designing the font = album is probably real and somewhat planned out. but deleting the repost of lana's announcement = different release date? maybe it was a joke after all? i have no clue and its super weird to me...

but also i'll note it's still on her LDR story highlights thing. so she didn't do a super thorough job of cleaning it off her page, suggesting it wasn't some big order from ben and ed to immediately get rid of it? maybe just personal preference? i have no idea and it's stressing me out because the only non-lana confirmation we has pretty much disappeared :crai:

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

but what's confusing is why the person who designed the font deleted/archived their post saying they designed it.... :delicious: 

designing the font = album is probably real and somewhat planned out. but deleting the repost of lana's announcement = different release date? maybe it was a joke after all? i have no clue and its super weird to me...

but also i'll note it's still on her story. so she didn't do a super thorough job of cleaning it off her page, suggesting it wasn't some big order from ben and ed to immediately get rid of it? maybe just personal preference? i have no idea and it's stressing me out because the only non-lana confirmation we had disappeared :crai:

I am trying to not lose hope and believe that this new era is upon us ..  but I need some sort of reassurance to continue doing so :bebe: 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

but also i'll note it's still on her LDR story highlights thing. so she didn't do a super thorough job of cleaning it off her page, suggesting it wasn't some big order from ben and ed to immediately get rid of it? maybe just personal preference? i have no idea and it's stressing me out because the only non-lana confirmation we has pretty much disappeared :crai:

Agree with you it was weird for that girl to archive the post. She never confirmed the June 1 date either... Maybe they asked her to take down the announcement because she did confirm that it was an announcement post (I read into that that it’s not the final cover, and Lana wants to have us on the edge of our seat wondering). Or maybe Lana and her managers were in the midst of planning / negociations with Interscope that week and they wanted to have as little « outside influences » as possible?!? 

1 hour ago, deadlyynightshade said:

She has to at least say something about the album in April :bebe:

we should have the first single in april, but it won't happen cause its lana who we are talking about  :derpna:

SFP2h.gif

5 hours ago, Nikogo said:

I’m rather excited about the “no pics on set” because clayton does look pretty dressed up, and he’s taken pictures on set before (his whole cowboy outfit)

I can definitely see it being a hint :hype:

Yeah! I thought if it was actually a big deal, that the producer would've just messaged Clay privately. But since he said that publicly, I'm gonna drink that hint in like a sponge :derpna2: