Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Reading these comments made me realize I don’t know what my expectations are for the record! 

I know I’d really love deliberate, purposeful lyrics (like in HIADT) and a few songs with heavy atmosphere (similar to the chorus of Cinnamon Girl), but I have no idea what else to anticipate. We’ll see:dua:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

39 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Reading these comments made me realize I don’t know what my expectations are for the record! 

I know I’d really love deliberate, purposeful lyrics (like in HIADT) and a few songs with heavy atmosphere (similar to the chorus of Cinnamon Girl), but I have no idea what else to anticipate. We’ll see:dua:

I just want her to be shaking her titties like two maracas in every video

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

43 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

3 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I just want her to be shaking her titties like two maracas in every video

both :trisha: deep and meaningful hoe anthems

Capture.jpg

i’m actually getting really excited for this era, especially since BOZ let us know the era “properly” starts in 2 weeks. these past 2 album cycles i feel like we’ve been so in the dark and blindly waiting for something to happen. having some sort of confirmation is so refreshing :party: (and makes me feel like we’ll have a good roll out:makeup2:

I’m more confused about what’s coming because BOZ said like two days ago a delay was most likely gonna happen and now things are ‘getting started’ in two weeks

like does he know the whole rollout or what?

:raven:

"Don’t forget me"

2 hours ago, MidnightAnswer said:

After this, she needs a good 3 year break, seriously. 

Why? She’s on a roll, and she ain’t getting younger lol 

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

17 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I’m more confused about what’s coming because BOZ said like two days ago a delay was most likely gonna happen and now things are ‘getting started’ in two weeks

like does he know the whole rollout or what?

:raven:

I feel like his comments about it potentially being delayed weren’t necessarily about something he knows but rather a comment about how everyone has come to expect delays when it comes to her releases these days and not to assume this will be any different 

and now something obviously must have changed and he got concrete info about the actual launch of the album/single ? just my interpretation of what he said 

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

the juniper jacuzzis, sounds like a luscious, naturistic space-folk magnum opus :smile: 

we want.maybe it's catholic psychedelic synth space folk

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

She needs more hits now. She has defined herself as the best songwriter and the queen of her genre. 

Now she needs to prove to GP she can make hits too(even tho she doesnt need them).

All her videos have such few views on YT... why even. 

Release QoD $$$$

No streams no hits sorry 

She can do a super comercial song sampling Ariana Grande with a trap produce but without streams the song will no make no noise. Her label needs to improve her on streams plataform. She have such a big potential, like she have alot of songs doin +100m on spotify but her reach its nothing today. 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

6 hours ago, honeybadger said:

i don't know why or how we have this info but apparently the era will properly start in 2 weeks. do not know where that originated from... BoZ? :delicious:

6 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

A reliable insider says that the era properly starts in two weeks 

she's starting the era on qftc? she's going to be shredded like barbacoa jesus

5 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

I'll have to go through the recent pages and sort out the spam. In the meantime, please try to keep it minimal! Like salvatore and many other users say every now and then, it can be hard to find information when there's lots of spam and posts that don't belong in this thread in between the pieces of info. So please do your bests and try to stay on topic! :)

this is very true listen to clampi every comment has to have me and how i'll feel in mind when posting otherwise you're banned thank you for the psa 

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

No streams no hits sorry 

She can do a super comercial song sampling Ariana Grande with a trap produce but without streams the song will no make no noise. Her label needs to improve her on streams plataform. She have such a big potential, like she have alot of songs doin +100m on spotify but her reach its nothing today. 

Yes. ... idk why but COCC has so few streams.. not much promo also. 

Nfr is gonna reach 1B so fast....??.

Ben should focus on LDR more. ...

the energy in this thread when nothing happens in 2 weeks

F554-E347-DC1-C-4-E20-88-A1-F0-A664-CDC6

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i want something like this to this album, not necessarily as a lead single or even a single but some song that gives this vibe 

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

8 hours ago, Mer said:

said i'd come back every may, 

so here i am, now lady lay 

we can go down to Saint Tropez, and 

paint those bannisters blue.

made these lyrics up and they've been stuck in my head all day 

Don't scare me like that, I thought a snippet leaked :trisha:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif