Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, lanadelrat said:

which unreleased songs are y'all manifesting for rcs?

Not that I'm going to put energy into this but Angels Forever, Forever Angels sounds like it would fit the title nicely. 

I'm ready for the ascension 

:justride:

And since she's been going down the "we are legends" "going down in infamy" road lately, makes sense. 

Also Living Legend.... Omg I need to stop before I actually do put energy into this. 

9 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Not that I'm going to put energy into this but Angels Forever, Forever Angels sounds like it would fit the title nicely. 

I'm ready for the ascension 

:justride:

And since she's been going down the "we are legends" "going down in infamy" road lately, makes sense. 

Also Living Legend.... Omg I need to stop before I actually do put energy into this. 

The only correct answer!

3 hours ago, lanadelrat said:

which unreleased songs are y'all manifesting for rcs?

Push Me Down with a better chorus and reworked into a rock version

And with a satirical tone

I've been listening to UV (again) tonight and I crave something like Cruel World and PWYC. I need more of that. Cruel World is just- it left me speechless. Her voice shows me her anger, fury, ferocity... and tiredness, she is done with that guy, she's TIRED you guys, exhausted! and then PWYC... what the fuck! She's so vulnerable, so given to him... like I don't even care what you might hurt me please take me I'll take everything... She doesn't even care anymore. She wants what she wants. Fuck everybody. I'm PRETTY when I cry. 

Anyway! Need MORE of it Lana. I just want to feel it the way she does. 

40 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

I've been listening to UV (again) tonight and I crave for something like Cruel World and PWYC. I need more of that. Cruel World is just- it left me speechless. Her voice shows me her anger, fury, ferocity... and tiredness, she is done with that guy, she's TIRED you guys, exhausted! and then PWYC... what the fuck! She's so vulnerable, so given to him... like I don't even care what you might hurt me please take me I'll take everything... She doesn't even care anymore. She wants what she wants. Fuck everybody. I'm PRETTY when I cry. 

The vocals in those two songs would create a really nice polarity between "Rock" Candy "Sweet"

:rock::blush2:

Hope there is a track that follows the Sad Girl - Freak - Cherry - Cinnamon Girl - Tulsa Jesus Freak algorithm. Catchy, sexy, fan favorite. 

4 hours ago, uvbabe said:

I've been listening to UV (again) tonight and I crave something like Cruel World and PWYC. I need more of that. Cruel World is just- it left me speechless. Her voice shows me her anger, fury, ferocity... and tiredness, she is done with that guy, she's TIRED you guys, exhausted! and then PWYC... what the fuck! She's so vulnerable, so given to him... like I don't even care what you might hurt me please take me I'll take everything... She doesn't even care anymore. She wants what she wants. Fuck everybody. I'm PRETTY when I cry. 

EXAAAACTLY 

Like we all want more of the "Rock" than the "Candy"

I wouldn't mind a track from her unreleased, but I want her to uncover her new found rage and fury, I wouldn't want stuff she wrote 5yrs+ ago (they're their own thing)

I WANT HER TO LET OUT ALL THE RAGE AND ANGER SHE CARRIED IN THE PAST YEAR

lights, camera, acción

Have you discussed what is happening to Thunder on YT or SoundCloud? It was deleted everywhere 5 days ago, people tried to reupload it, but if it is what I think it is...it is gonna be deleted soon again because it been registered and now coming out on RCS:trisha::trisha:

manifesting it so HARD! 

i was in the winter of my life 

41 minutes ago, majunnkie said:

Have you discussed what is happening to Thunder on YT or SoundCloud? It was deleted everywhere 5 days ago, people tried to reupload it, but if it is what I think it is...it is gonna be deleted soon again because it been registered and now coming out on RCS:trisha::trisha:

manifesting it so HARD! 

Her unreleased songs get randomly taken doen so there might be no correlation tbh. Buuut the fact that shes most likely working with Zach on the album and Thunder was from his 2017 sessions with her.. :gasp: Maybe it isn't so far fetched :hawt:

Also isn't there a second version of Thunder that sounds more like a LFL demo? It was compared sonically to BAR if I remember correctly :dua:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I wouldn't mind any UV outtakes reworked for RCS, imagine something as stylistically orgasmic as the screams in Living Legend (Dealer will be its spiritual successor) :sass:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

3 hours ago, boom like that said:

Also isn't there a second version of Thunder that sounds more like a LFL demo?

Wait, where? WHERE? I NEED TO KNOW

:paris:

8 hours ago, uvbabe said:

Hope there is a track that follows the Sad Girl - Freak - Cherry - Cinnamon Girl - Tulsa Jesus Freak algorithm. Catchy, sexy, fan favorite. 

YESSSS :trisha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Did you guys already mention the new cover for Rolling Stone France? Cause I've seen nobody talking about it and there's a new interview 

https://www.rollingstone.fr/hebdo/

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore