Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

RCS is gonna have thunder and dealer manifesting it now :hype:

imageproxy.jpg

19 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

If we get an album full of songs like thunder and Cali.... Chile....

dnskdjksfjsksjdia wowowoowowowowowowow

6 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

thunder and california *demo before jack touched it with his little fingers ..... a dream for this album paired with some UV guitars and idk other things too it'd just be really fun i love it

:pray2::pray2:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

4 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

RCS is gonna have thunder and dealer manifesting it now :hype:

and Dope & Under My Skin

Manifesting :gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Manifesting Blake or another real guitarist in the instrumentals 

I'm tired of those people that plays all the instruments, but none at an excellent level

Spoiler

By people, I'm referring to Jack

4 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Manifesting Blake or another real guitarist in the instrumentals 

I'm tired of those people that plays all the instruments, but none at an excellent level

Hide contents

By people, I'm referring to Jack

:um2: I mean I don't completely dislike Jack but you're right. 

1 hour ago, Fireffie said:

Did you guys already mention the new cover for Rolling Stone France? Cause I've seen nobody talking about it and there's a new interview 

https://www.rollingstone.fr/hebdo/

I hope we get some info about RCS. The cover looks so nice too :)

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

This woman made history with Chemtrails vinyl sales... Being 4th I believe to have the most sold in a week of release sitting right behind Paul McCartney! With this being said they would have to push the RCS vinyl soon right for a June release? And also it’s upsetting how JB still got a #1 when Lana outsold in pure sales where the fuck is the sense in that?

giphy.gif

So RCS shouldn’t be the country album she recorded with Nikki? Nikki confirmed it in Rolling Stone, that they had recorded many songs together and that it should be out at some point. (Good news)

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

So RCS shouldn’t be the country album she recorded with Nikki? Nikki confirmed it in Rolling Stone, that they had recorded many songs together and that it should be out at some point. (Good news)

:pls::stareney2:

giphy.gif

Manifesting a studio version of this on RCS. I want some major sultry Peggy Lee stuff if we can't get rock

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

she did? :delicious:

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

im still not over the fact that nfr was intended to be a psychedelic album. really hoping rcs will be that

giphy.gif

was it not? its very neo-psych influenced (MAC, VB, FIILY, HTD CALI, TNBAR, TG, HIAB) all have neo-psychedelia/psychedelic pop influences

moreso than probably any other album she will make too.

i also wish she would just come out and say this was a joke or was announced too early. it clearly will not come out june 1, especially with the success of chemtrails on vinyl. that will definitely be their new strategy for her future releases, and we would know if this had been submitted for mastering based on all of these "insiders" i think