Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

did eclipse really say there’s a HUGE female collab on bb with a hint and the hint’s a grammy ? 

no it’s just TikTok lana stans being annoying again :awkney2:

RVhKIwP.gif

1 hour ago, lili said:

I wonder why she has never worked with Jonathan Wilson. I believe he could bring a lot to the table as a producer.

i've been saying the same thing for a while tbh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

not that we're aware of...?

somebody lying again then :crying2: 

if it was the case i wouldn’t mind someone huge, at least it would add something unlike flops like nikki who don’t contribute anything to her career :ma:

5 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

did eclipse really say there’s a HUGE female collab on bb with a hint and the hint’s a grammy ? 

does anyone know anything about the rumored lana x taylor collab that was talked about before COCC? i believe the song was actually uploaded to a website but never saw a release and i thought it would be on COCC, maybe it will be on BB, maybe it's fake. I wont care either way. 

faSE.gif

1 hour ago, Lustrouslines said:

Kevin Parker needs to DM Lana ASAP

ANOTHER ONE I'VE BEEN WANTING FOR YEEEEEARSSSSS

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What we really need for this album is for Lana to work with David LaChapelle again. The shoot she did with him is fucking fantastic, I'd love it if she brought that energy to this era 

imageproxy.jpg