Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

So RCS shouldn’t be the country album she recorded with Nikki? Nikki confirmed it in Rolling Stone, that they had recorded many songs together and that it should be out at some point. (Good news)

:suicide: (bad news) 

Imagine how pressed the press would get if she released Criminals Run The World. Jezebel would be calling her Q Anon and twitter would be accusing her of voting for Trump. Whereas Azealia would be happy she “woke up” haha the chaos please do it Lanz

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I personally think it’s very very likely RCS is going to be delayed

her and her team were probably not thinking COTCC was going to do as well as it did, in every interview Lana did she said how nervous she was for the album to come out

i think they’re going to wait at least six months for another album so everyone has time to digest Chemtrails and save up money for her next project. People said Chemtrails would do terrible because of the delay and obviously that wasn’t the case. 

I think the poetry book will come sometime in summer or fall, and RCS will be out in 2022

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

her and her team were probably not thinking COTCC was going to do as well as it did, in every interview Lana did she said how nervous she was for the album to come out

i think they’re going to wait at least six months for another album so everyone has time to digest Chemtrails and save up money for her next project. People said Chemtrails would do terrible because of the delay and obviously that wasn’t the case. 

I think the poetry book will come sometime in summer or fall, and RCS will be out in 2022

i would normally agree with this bc june 1st is more insane than september 5th but rcs seems like such a summer album :angie:

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Just because im on team delulu im gonna have to disagree. her label obviously had big plans since we got two non-homemade videos for chemtrails, multiple physical format variants, ldr village, and more ideas that are yet to be executed. however there’s a chance she’s going to delay it but i just can’t accept the possibility of that :trisha:

I could see a delay but I don’t think it’s gonna go so far as next year. I think Lana wants to get this one out while she still feels passionate about it, and if it does in fact deal with criticisms she faced it’d be dumb as hell to wait until people stop caring as much and then bring all of her bad press up after the fact. It would just make her look bad. 

If she doesn't release RCS in 2021, I think that part of the buzz will be gone. What's the point of "challenging those thoughts" if no one will be talking about her at the time?

5 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Nikki Lane is very dark sided. I fear for RCS.

She confirmed in Rolling Stone that the songs she wrote with Lana have a good chance of coming out at some point. From that interview, she didn’t hint at all that a plan was all maped out. Maybe she was lying, but it gave me hope that Chemtrails’s follow up shouldn’t be Country (after two minimal albums, we need a change of pace). 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

She confirmed in Rolling Stone that the songs she wrote with Lana have a good chance of coming out at some point. From that interview, she didn’t hint at all that a plan was all maped out. Maybe she was lying, but it gave me hope that Chemtrails’s follow up shouldn’t be Country (after two minimal albums, we need a change of pace). 

Nikki is just manifesting like the rest of us, but in the opposite direction :oic2: