Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

That Blue Banisters snippet on her Instagram is everything. It gives sultry, old country glamour mixed with the blues. NFR and COTCC were more “preppy/light hearted” in vibes for lack of a better description, but this snippet is giving me dark, moody, sad vibes Swan Song/The Blackest Day style. I’m excited to say the least. 

tenor.gif

—Churning Nectarine Ice Cream for the local police department and doing random handstands while My Song 57 by Lana Del Rey plays.— Lots of love.

Honestly I would love if the new album is incorporated with the album. 

BTIG is going to be more connected to BB than COTCC. She technically announced both during QFTC, she said hinges of what she’s been pondering will be mostly in the second poetry book and the new album, but she didn’t get to record most of what she was actually thinking because the album process was cut short 

edit: minus dealer. But she recorded it after COTCC’s recording process so that’s probably why it wasn’t included, it didn’t fit the narrative

"Don’t forget me"

I want a song with more of her deep hypnotic voice like in Ride („I‘ve been out on that open road“). It gives me so much chills. But its like she more tries to hit those high notes in her newer songs. I like that too, but somehow she changed her style of singing over the years, isnt she? 

Do we have any type of confirmation about what dealer is? I mean we know (I think it's confirmed) that it's from the same session of California (and that album with TLSP) but do we know if it was recorded back then or it was just written and she recorded it for Chemtrails? Maybe there are 2 versions out there :gasp:

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Do we have any type of confirmation about what is dealer? I mean we know (I think it's confirmed) that it's from the same session of California (and that album with TLSP) but do we know if it was recorded back then or it was just written and she recorded it for Chemtrails? Maybe there are 2 versions out there :gasp:

It's a COCC outtake that features lots of screams and moans

8 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Do we have any type of confirmation about what dealer is? I mean we know (I think it's confirmed) that it's from the same session of California (and that album with TLSP) but do we know if it was recorded back then or it was just written and she recorded it for Chemtrails? Maybe there are 2 versions out there :gasp:

I think it was done in July, after all of her work was done with Jack. It’s from a brand new session..she later went to him to record Summertime, and she was in the studio with him in November (when she announced she was working on two albums) so it’s not unlikely that we working without announcing it

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Ok has anyone shazamed BB...

I need news!

i did friday and it's not there

edit: checked again and it's still not there

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

42 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

i dont think dealer came from the same session as california

20 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

pain

in may, he'll come back to take it away

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole