Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, bluelikeyou said:

us pretending to be shocked when lana banana delays the album bcs of chuck giving birth 

Reveal hidden contents

s6U1doD.jpg

i DID NOT expect that picture but it's sending me :godlaugh2:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

anyone else get depressed seeing these alt artists like St.Vincent releasing these iconic visuals & somewhat controversial songs and wish Lana would be inspired to give that energy too :( I have trauma from COTCC rollout and hope RCS or BB serves 

11 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

anyone else get depressed seeing these alt artists like St.Vincent releasing these iconic visuals & somewhat controversial songs and wish Lana would be inspired to give that energy too :( I have trauma from COTCC rollout and hope RCS or BB serves 

honestly nope... I just imagine her chuckling maybe while drinking her green tea matcha latte w her cat eye suns on and then I end up just laughing. she'll pull thru tho, she somehow always does 

UV/Honeymoon

I don't know if you have ever seen this hateful comment against Lana in which they attacked her saying that all her music sounded the same. That comment always seemed stupid to me because we all know that all Lana albums sound different.
Now I'm afraid that will become a reality because come on, we all noticed that BB snippet sounds something like Chemtrails... And once again all my excitement is gone, I like Chemtrails but I couldn't bear another album like that.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

50 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

this pre-release era is such a drag, i miss chemtrails era, it was a lot of fun... :tsk:

The best part of the Chemtrails era, was when we didn't even have the album and we kept making theories :toofunny: now we don't even have that anymore

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

The best part of the Chemtrails era, was when we didn't even have the album and we kept making theories :toofunny: now we don't even have that anymore

late august when we all were convinced that the album would be released by surprise is still one of my all-time favorite moments of being a part of this community, we were truly unhinged, yet we weren't bored or unhappy :ma: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Mike said on his live stream that he has at least ONE SONG on the album. well, it's over. 

VyH9RyP.gif

Mfhp.gif

6 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

Gurl you want more controversy from Lana? 2020 left me with trauma.

10 hours ago, HyperVelvet said:

I dream of something like the outro of Cinnamon Girl on BB 

:lmao:

expect nothing of the sort. there's nothing more to it sonically than the snippet she posted.