Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

This is so boring can she yell at someone or something 

She will yell at us in her new songs.

Mfhp.gif

20 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

This is so boring can she yell at someone or something 

No please.  My dream is a world where there is silence then an actual statement.  A real video,  a full single release or maybe even an album.  All done in tune with her record company. I shudder at something like, 

"And another thing,  let's stop with the term 'Plastic Surgery '. Labeling all woman as plastic as though we are all fake and hollow needs to stop.  My skin is flesh and I am deep. Cut me and I bleed but I  strike back. I, we, are not Barbie dolls"!!!

OK Lana,  we love you.  Take your meds and get some rest.  ???

8 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I don't know if you have ever seen this hateful comment against Lana in which they attacked her saying that all her music sounded the same. That comment always seemed stupid to me because we all know that all Lana albums sound different.
Now I'm afraid that will become a reality because come on, we all noticed that BB snippet sounds something like Chemtrails... And once again all my excitement is gone, I like Chemtrails but I couldn't bear another album like that.

I thought the BB snippet sounded pretty different to chemtrails if anything the synths are quite Ultraviolenceian like giving very Black Beauty (BB......BB... .....??) except there's like no treatment on her voice idk I have hope even though I didn't really like chemtrails and this coming consecutively is worrying but hearing even 30 seconds of Lana's voice over a presumably non-Jack instrumental is so refreshing

14 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

anyone else get depressed seeing these alt artists like St.Vincent releasing these iconic visuals & somewhat controversial songs and wish Lana would be inspired to give that energy too :( I have trauma from COTCC rollout and hope RCS or BB serves 

i love love love annie aka st vincent but PLS now let’s not lie did you see her last video? she had a budget of exactly 99 cents at least miss chemtrails was a high budget visual serve >>>

11 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I don't know if you have ever seen this hateful comment against Lana in which they attacked her saying that all her music sounded the same. That comment always seemed stupid to me because we all know that all Lana albums sound different.
Now I'm afraid that will become a reality because come on, we all noticed that BB snippet sounds something like Chemtrails... And once again all my excitement is gone, I like Chemtrails but I couldn't bear another album like that.

yeah some of my friends say that and it's sooooo annoying now I'm also scared this will be true too and I won't be able to defend her

I don't remember the BB snippet very well but I remember it wasn't anything DIFFERENT. but like we all know, she's not very good at choosing the singles, so I have hope

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Marius said:

https://twitter.com/diorleak/status/1392136433209651205?s=21

:toofloppy:Get ready girlies:toofloppy: 

EDIT: I realised that this is a private account. They said: lana del rey will feature on an upcoming song 

BOZ said that as (we think) a joke, yesterday. 

this account just finds random ‘insider’ info and claims it as their own 

they also said the era would start “in 2 or 3 weeks” “to be precise”

Twitter insiders don’t know shit about shit 

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

BOZ said that as (we think) a joke, yesterday. 

this account just finds random ‘insider’ info and claims it as their own 

they also said the era would start “in 2 or 3 weeks” “to be precise”

Twitter insiders don’t know shit about shit 

ah yes. in lanaboards info theory. on a scale from scat equalling news to squeaky clean, twitter is ironically considered news shitless. laymans? no cleanup needed I6yQbE.gif

UV/Honeymoon

I hope Lana posts something about the album soon and this thread gets revived :hooker:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

8 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

Where is she I wonder what she’s been doing I wonder what she’s doing rn

Finishing the record :typewriter:

hmm.. I think I still stand by what I said, I really don't see this album coming out any time soon. Not even the dula stan can convince me :oprah3:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, bluelikeyou said:

finishing is a strong word. starting is more appropriate :creepna3:

Changing everything and cutting songs is even more appropriate.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance